How many days y'all? (Part 2)

Someone finally gets me. Ty.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

1,598 days. Hurting badly. I will not suppress my feelings to please anyone.

1 Like

1,599 days. Trying to stay numb.

3 Likes

1,327 days

15 Likes

Be well friend. Stick with your plan of being free.

2 Likes

Hey everbody. This platform was a huge part of my recovery, when I started out. It really helped me to understand my disease and feel a part of, and less alone.

Keep coming back! It works if you work it!

@butterflymoonwoman Thank YOU for reaching out, how are you?..xxxxx

16 Likes

1,600 days.

11 Likes

Nicotine has no place in my life today.

14 Likes

Way to live @SinceIAwoke your day count gives me hope!!

2 Likes

1600 ass kicking days! Bravo Alex!!!

2 Likes

1600 days is fantastic Alex! You really are doing an amazing job in your sobriety.
3vgE

3 Likes

Very impressive Dan! 16 year no smoking :muscle: Striving to reach that goal some day.

giphy

2 Likes

12 days and going strong!

had a lovely day yesterday with my partner. bittersweet because it was amazing but the whole time i just kept thinking about how it would have to come to an end :frowning: but thankfully we’re moving in together in a few months and that’ll be so good for my mental health

8 Likes

1,601 days. Depression is really bad today.

5 Likes

We get better at getting better every day. You’re deserving of happiness, always.

4 Likes

Alex, you sure do have some sobriety stacked up. I don’t know your history so am unsure if you are being treated for depression. You deserve to feel better!! Getting alcohol must have helped. I hope you can get additional help if needed. Im glad you checked in.

3 Likes

@Cherry_Kisses … I remember you!! So glad you checked in and are still sober. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

51 days :nerd_face: struggled dozens of times to get to day 5, I got to day 47 once about 2 or 3 years ago. My first time in the 50s

12 Likes

Congrats on the 50s!! @Lisa-B

1 Like