How much do you Sober Time?

Eh I wish that were the case for me @Yoda-Stevie but my recent read time and honesty is my equate to 76 days…

2 Likes

This is a very cool thread idea tho. Thank you @CaptAZ

1 Like

Yeah but I bet it correlates directly from your day one this time moving forward. I first got clean five years ago and unfortunately had a near five year relapse to get to this point. The destinations the same I’ve just taken a longer route as have many others :grinning:

2 Likes

Now that is very spot on. I think the first 2-3 weeks I lived on this app I think unless I was at a meeting or the gym. Extremely grateful for TS :heart:

5 Likes

I live here too :+1::heart:

8 Likes

Edited as had my email address on

5 days read time :partying_face:

2 Likes

Been quieter as of late but still here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s why I am stoked the big SOBER TIME letters are gone now. My last phone had it engrained totally in it, any white screen I was on had it showing up lol. This one I can see my icon now but that’s about all you can make out on other screens. Glad I’m not alone! :grin:

3 Likes

I can check with my all settings how long I spend in each app/day.

Yesterday clocked me at 2 hours. Today I am at work

I’m going to check if data is stored when I first got sober!

Edit: only stored a little over a week. But I have an average of about 2 hours a day I would say for those days… except for last Monday when I was sick all day…I had soooo many hours :flushed:

3 Likes

Sad face mcgee

7 Likes

Dang, bro. 47 days read time?! You really didn’t have a life! (I assume that has changed with baby.)

1 Like

Classic overachiever :rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Shit lol, now I had to look at my stats.

5 Likes

I generally just keep it open on my work computer and check in throughout the day. I am not on nearly as much as I was around this time last year.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: I’ll jibe Derek but send you :two_hearts: Mandi :joy::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

That is the correct response. Mandi is pure of heart and soul. She shall not be jibbed in any way shape or form.

7 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy: I’m laughing loudly, thanks for that!

2 Likes

Classic soberachiever

2 Likes

Just keep visiting and one day the difference between visits and sober days will be negligible.

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree that the amount of time here correlates to the level of success in sobriety.

My first attempt lasted 58 days, I spent some time here, but I didn’t engage much. I created a thread or two but I didn’t ask for help, and most importantly, I didn’t take anyone’s advice. This attempt has been less stressful as I feel I am not doing this alone and I’m not afraid to ask for help.

9 Likes