How much do you Sober Time?

I’ve replaced fb and ig with this app. Don’t regret a second of it. Love being here!

2 Likes

New to the app but already I feel more confident I can stop wasting my life with cocaine. Fingers crossed

3 Likes

Finger crossing and wishing on stars will only get you so far.

Sobriety requires being uncomfortable, doing things you’re comfortable with will have you sitting in the same mess you’ve been in. Comfort is the enemy of progress.

This app is a great start, I found it when I was already 40 days sober or so, someone from my IOP mentioned it. Glad they shared this nugget of gold with me.

1 Like

3 Likes

@VSue has OG status

2 Likes

Embarrassing? Lol. No way. For someone who lived/camped in the wilderness for months, those numbers are impressive.

And you’re here today. For that, I am grateful.

5 Likes

Every day since three days before I got sober.

9 Likes

This is the best post I’ve ever seen.

VSue is a serial relapser with a bit of a social media addiction…if I disappear from here for any extended period of time you will know why. As long as I’m sober I’ll be on every day, most of the day, obsessively.

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

I’m a recent convert too, see above :slight_smile:

How do you activate the dark theme, is it app specific. I’ve started using dark mode on Chrome but wasn,t aware it could be used here

That is way cooler, thanks :grinning:

Any app that dont have dark mode ain’t worth usin… uninstall that trash!!! Lol

4 Likes

Dont use my phone i use my PC ,

1 Like

It’s good for the eyes!!

1 Like

I wish there was a meme stat because you lead the way

4 Likes

Your right I understand it won’t be easy I have been councilling etc but didn’t like it . Can talk more openly on the app I feel 0

Haha, my most liked post was when I bought my car!

Also, thanks for the heads up on the dark theme. I use it for almost everything and never thought to look for it here. Learn something new everyday!

6 Likes