I can do this... i know i can ughh!

OMGGF!!! WTF AM I REALLY DOING!!! THIS IS FKN CRAZZY!!! I KNOW I CAN DO THIS…PLZ YALL PRAY FOR ME…STARTING OVER…AGAIN! THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM DONE!!! PRAYERS PLZZZ​:sob::sob::sob:I need prayers plzzz

4 Likes

Harsh truth: others’ prayers won’t help you.
YOU can help you.
A positive action plan can help you. Your commitment can help you - commitment will see you through the toughest days.
TS can help support you, but only you can actually do this.
The hard work is all yours.
But guess what? The wondrous rewards are yours too!
YOU, YES YOU, get to experience them, live them, breath them. Those around you will benefit too, and isn’t that a great reward also?
Much of the knowledge on navigating a successful path is on this site, so please explore, read, ask questions, answer others, get involved. Connection helps so much.

You can do this!
:+1:

18 Likes

Oh honey, if only we could change it for you! We can’t. You have to slay that beast!

2 Likes

Like the others say: you need a plan not prayers. You have to change things if you want to change your life. You yourself are the only person who can do that.
Have you tried meetings, recovery podcasts, recovery books, avoid people who use, remove all dealer numbers on your phone, rehab, etc.
Try to learn from your relapse to avoid a new one.

2 Likes

What’s going on? What work are you putting in and what do you need to add? What’s holding you up?
Reflect. Sit your ass down and write out what keeps going wrong for you. Seek council and learn from others experiences. Then put into practice what you learn and others tell you. Prayers won’t help you. You actually gotta put your best effort in.

Resources for our recovery
Advice for the Newcomer and Constant Relapser

3 Likes

Ty so much🥰

Go to AA, get a sponsor. Work the steps. 90 meetings 90 days. Follow through. You can do this.

2 Likes

I hear ur frustration girl… I really do! What exactly is causing the relpase? Can u pinpoint it?
Is it a person?
And emotion?
Do u have booze or drugs available to u?
What is going on that is triggering the urge to pick up?
If u can identify this then a plan can be made. Also playing the tape. As much as it sucks to remember how ur feeling right now… remember it. Screenshot ur comment here and remember the feelings behind this. That’s always been a huge motivator for me.

1 Like

I know for myself the only thing that has kept me on track for the last 18 days is my AA meetings and being brutally honest with myself. TS is really awesome but it is only an extra tool in my “toolbox”. This stuff we are all going through for alot of us is “Life or Death”. Im not pushing religion on you but I think what alot of use is our “Higher Power”. This doesn’t mean Jesus or anything else. This will have to evolve from your heart. Step 2 in any 12 step program “Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity” These “Monsters” that we all fight are too strong for us to fight alone. Im sooo glad that you are reaching out again but it is going to take alot of that “brutal” Self Honesty and extra work to make it happen. Sending you lots of Love and Hope !!!

Your previous posts indicated you were attending NA meetings on zoom. Have you considered in person meetings? I found being in an actual room with people was much different than online. Also, forming new friendships with like minded people was a tremendous help for me. It gives me another level of accountability.

1 Like