I have 7 days, one week today

Today I celebrate a week of sobriety. I have to say I’m having a smooth recovery so far and I feel 10 times better but am having intense cravings at this moment. And so here I am. I feel my body, it wants it. [Cocaine] I’m sneezing and just can’t stop thinking about just one little bump. I deleted my connects’ contact info, but I want it. But I also want to continue my path to recovery as well. So here I am, attempting to occupy my mind and come to a space where I can talk about it. I want to make it to the next day sober. I want to stay sober. And so I will.

25 Likes

That is so awesome! Congrats on 1 week! I found the first few weeks to be the hardest so keep up the good work :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Glad u deleted that number!

3 Likes

Thank you! Me too :blush:

1 Like

Well done! Hope that u find will power to fight the urge

1 Like

I know I do😊 thank you so much

Good of you! :facepunch:
Congratulations! :tada:
shutterstock_739797655

4 Likes

Congratulations on your week :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One whole week is a big deal!
Have you checked out this thread? We can take advantage of the experience of our fellow travelers.

2 Likes

Congrats, getting that first week in is awesome

2 Likes

Congratulations on your week!!

2 Likes

You look beautiful :heart: Keep going

1 Like

Huge congratulations on 1 week! Crack cocaine was my most recent DOC so i do understand that “pull” to want it. Remind urself constantly why u quit and all the chaos that drugs caused for u. I wrote my list on a piece of paper and carried it with me. Read it when i had cravings. U CAN get thru those cravings. They DO pass! One day at a time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations on a week sober. That’s awesome. The fact you are posting about your addiction and having cravings is huge I think! Wanting to be sober. Hating what that drug did to you gives you strength to be a better you everyday. You got this!

3 Likes

I will definitely look into some of these thank you so much :blush:

:blush: thank you so much

Thank you so much

Thank you so much, my mom was heavily into crack cocaine, and missed my whole life because of the stuff. I appreciate you opening up about your journey

:blush: thank you so much