I know I do😊 thank you so much

Good of you! :facepunch:
Congratulations! :tada:
shutterstock_739797655

4 Likes

Congratulations on your week :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One whole week is a big deal!
Have you checked out this thread? We can take advantage of the experience of our fellow travelers.

2 Likes

Congrats, getting that first week in is awesome

2 Likes

Congratulations on your week!!

2 Likes

You look beautiful :heart: Keep going

1 Like

Huge congratulations on 1 week! Crack cocaine was my most recent DOC so i do understand that “pull” to want it. Remind urself constantly why u quit and all the chaos that drugs caused for u. I wrote my list on a piece of paper and carried it with me. Read it when i had cravings. U CAN get thru those cravings. They DO pass! One day at a time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations on a week sober. That’s awesome. The fact you are posting about your addiction and having cravings is huge I think! Wanting to be sober. Hating what that drug did to you gives you strength to be a better you everyday. You got this!

3 Likes

I will definitely look into some of these thank you so much :blush:

:blush: thank you so much

Thank you so much

Thank you so much, my mom was heavily into crack cocaine, and missed my whole life because of the stuff. I appreciate you opening up about your journey

:blush: thank you so much

:clap::facepunch:
Together we can💪

1 Like

Awe girl… im so incredibly sorry about ur childhood and the things u probably had to see and experience bcuz of that. U can break that cycle tho. Ur future doesnt have to be in addiction. There is SO much more to life. I was so scared to be completely free from all substances, thinking i couldnt cope. Boy was i wrong. It is truly possie to live a life without substances. Im very happy ur here!

1 Like

One week,YES!! Your head is in the right place. If you want to you will. Don’t give in. Don’t give up. It may sound corny but you got this. Everyone in this community supports you and cheers you on.

1 Like

And together we will :handshake: