I was sitting in a cell this time last week…

This time last weekend I was blacked out drunk… I had a fight and was arrested, I’m so thankful just to be home and getting another chance to start over… A change is definitely needed

13 Likes

Take 5his opportunity to do some self care and let God take the wheel to show you what he has planned for you
Stay strong prayers :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you so much god is great :pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

1 Like

You win the fight? Lol. Na man get yourself on the right track. All we can do

3 Likes

Yes this is your chance to turn it around and live a good happy life, if we all can do it you can do it too.
Glad your okay and glad your back here, keep checking in.

2 Likes

Consequences can provide motivation. And if you were lucky enough like I was to be released on conditions, including proving your sobriety in one way or another, you need to take positive action.

Check out these ideas for getting and staying sober. Blessings on your house :pray: as you begin your journey.

4 Likes

Sometimes we need a wake up call. Good luck

3 Likes

Many a wake up call have gone unheeded or kept their owners sober exactly until the fear faded. Action and responsibility are what’s needed at this point.

What are you prepared to DO @Ron12 to get your sobriety on track?

You already got the list of resources, here’s some more suggestions: Advice for newcomers?

Let us know how you get on. You gotta up your game or this shit will keep happening.
You can do this. :fire:

5 Likes

We can choose our bottoms, before our bottoms choose us. This sounds like a good bottom to choose.

3 Likes

This time last weekend i was being picked up of my doorstep at 4pm!!
Lets stick at this and keep looking forward

2 Likes

Ron…as always, great advice given. In a strange way, having an event (being arrested, hurting yourself, DUI) can be helpful. It gives you something concrete and unpleasant to think about when cravings hit. Because they will!!

This is SO true from @Faugxh :

Many a wake up call have gone unheeded or kept their owners sober exactly until the fear faded.

I see you joined in May. Time to do things differently?

1 Like