Individuals creating multiple profiles on this app

Bahaha. I was picturing myself slathered in ketchup. Second thought was “do dragons like ketchup?”

Then I basically realized I’m still sick haha.

2 Likes

Pfft, amateurs. You want juggling lies? Try being a heroin addict. I lied so often I didn’t even know what my own truth was. Toward the end I started getting caught a lot, but for a lot of years I kept some pretty ridiculous stories.

1 Like

I did this too around Christmas time as I wanted a bit more anonymity with my name as people can view what you say publicly.

2 Likes

So you were in the big leagues too lol. I could literally be holding your wallet and I would say “nope, I have no idea what to your money” I thought I was a junkie Jedi or some shit. People just stopped even trying to argue with me because, seriously, what’s the point. They just let me live in fantasy land because it was easier.

CATFISH!! That was the word. All I could think of was Blackfish but that was the Seaworld documentary.

LOL

1 Like

This community is separate from the app…but accessible through the app. It is open to the public. That is why I changed my profile pic away from the real me. I also don’t post Sober Selfies.

everything posted to this forum can be viewed on talkingsober.com by anyone w internet access

well if you’d like to remain anonymous just don’t post personal information/pictures and you’ll be fine :slight_smile:

you can always delete posts as well

I can’t imagine to many people are stumbling across that site by accident. Can’t possibly be any more noticeable than when I was running around in active addiction f’in all the shit up

1 Like

for what it’s worth im a very private person. i do not have a facebook or instagram. i’m comfortable here cause i don’t put anything identifying on here. plus i can’t imagine anyone i know giving a fuck i’m on here they already know i’m a drunk :wink:

1 Like

so true. real people in real life saw me at my worst OFTEN

Apparently I would die because a dragon is going to eat me lol.

2 Likes

I hope if dragons ate me they did it in one swoop. No sauce or anything before hand–just eat me and get it over with.

ฅ’ω’ฅ

1 Like

BBQ sauce? Is that classier?

I love Thai chili wings

Do we even know if that who @SweetTea was talking about?

And you were considerate enough to send out an PM to a bunch of us informing us of the change.

3 Likes

no comment on any of the other stuff, but / is one of my favorites as well. i hope you’re not badmouthing the /

I remember. Stream of consciousness run on sentences.

2 Likes

roger that/got it/right/message received/ten four

2 Likes