Instrumentals and Beats

You can get a MacBook Pro on eBay for about 500 bucks used. Around 2017 era that’s what I got my kid I been using garage band a lot, great platform free for Mack users, tons of tutorials

1 Like

When you want to chillax…
You’re welcome. :wink:

4 Likes

After all these years, it’s still awesome, especially when the eargasm starts around 2:20… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like
4 Likes
4 Likes

I love oldies.

1 Like

Dilla!

3 Likes
3 Likes

I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing your instrumentals/beats. I discovered new music thanks to y’all.

Here’s the last one of the day. Much love.

Take care. And stay strong.

4 Likes

Music is the answer :grinning:

1 Like
2 Likes

Check out Sweetwater, great deals on PAs I thought about getting one from there, but decided it wasn’t a necessity most places I played had a house PA, and for small outside venues my old amp had enough kick to not be drowned out, I have a 2x12 now that has some serious beef to it, I don’t think it will need a PA connection unless I’m playing in the cap one arena or something

Also get DI boxes, available from Amazon for about 30 bucks, changes your instrument cable to be converted to a mic cable, and are invaluable, there’s a lot of explanation why and how it works but that’s for another day

1 Like

I used to have one of those boxes I’m pretty sure… I used to Primarily only record direct and one of my amps couldn’t do that So I bought that box tried to run it through but couldn’t figure it out. I think it’s the same thing you’re talking about. It’s like the size of a small guitar pedal and has a couple inputs and outputs on it I guess is what it’s called

I have it somewhere. And I think it can be used for some other stuff like you’re talking about maybe? There’s so much to learn. There’s a reason people go to school for this

1 Like

I want to get this tascam 4 track … It’s somehow still at the music store next to my house… They are so fun to make weird music, you can get some really cool sounds, but you have to find a high bias cassette tapes which can be difficult… But that analog sound is so good. And if you get the levels just right you can barely hear the sound of the tape but it sounds pretty cool

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Yes! Thanks for posting. I like electronic gems on YouTube.

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes