Instrumentals and Beats

Great instrumental and song you can find the track on Action Bronson Album “Mr. Wonderful”

2 Likes

Reminds me of this beat.

Hope all is well with you, bro. Stay up!

All of yall!

2 Likes

I’d almost forgotten this is one of my favorite instrumentals!!

1 Like

It’s catchy

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

I like ambience/instrumentals from video games. I’ll list some of my favs

Hotline Miami soundtrack (any of the games)

Doom soundtrack (any, but especially doom eternal)

Witcher 3 soundtrack and or/ambience

Sally face soundtrack

Warhammer 40,000 mechanicus soundtrack

Night in the woods soundtrack

Devil may cry 5 soundtrack (not all instrumentals)

Va11ha11a soundtrack

I’m really enjoying listening to this at the moment. Most of the rest of the album is instrumental too.

1 Like
2 Likes

Classic Premier! It’s a Common song if anyone wants to look it up. Peace

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Some dope instrumentals. A lot tracks I haven’t heard of. I gotta check em out. Thanks.

1 Like

This is Classic!

Peace to All

2 Likes

Last one for the night!

Great instrumental but track is Classic!
Original song: People Under The Stairs - Acid Raindrops
Peace to All

2 Likes
2 Likes

Classic DJ Premier beat!

1 Like

The 4 track isn’t as popular anymore for multiple reasons,

First I could produce an album on my iPhone if I really wanted to. And keep the masters on a cloud, so space time convenient.

2nd like you said you need high bias tapes to do it, you can find them places but bring your wallet. Maybe first born. They are popular amongst indie groups but not so much for the mainstream most likely a nostalgia thing

A DI box takes your instrument cables and turns allows you to output into a microphone cable. Your standard guitar cable 1/4” these are unbalanced signals, and after about 20 feet you get signal degredation. So it sounds shittier, an XLR cable can offer a balanced signal and do so over greater lengths without loss of quality.

As far as going to school, I went to school for criminal justice and auto mechanics/engineering. I learned from reading and working with others. Back in they hey day going to school for audio engineering was to get you with the prestigious mutt Lange Brendan o brien kinda guys be their bitch and hope to make an impression now since audio engineering got easier almost every corner community college offers it, if it’s your passion dive in be a hang around, you’d be surprised at what you’ll learn

1 Like