Interesting local photos of your surroundings

I find taking photographs everywhere I go reminds me that my spirituality is everywhere and helps to keep me within an attitude of gratitude. This also keeps negative obsessions from taking over and takes me out of my selfish old ways. Do you have interesting photos to share?

Uploading…

14 Likes

Thank you Liv!!! That’s beautiful!!!

Went out on my parents boat yesterday, we like to anchor out here and play. But it’s so smoky here from all the wildfires :cry: normally you can see all the mountains surrounding us, it was still a great day!

9 Likes

Sorry to hear about the smoke but that is such a gorgeous picture!!! I love what you’ve captured! Thank you for sharing!!!

1 Like

Uploading…

These are the view from my old balcony at my old studio apartment, I lived there for 3 years up until last September. I was on the top floor, that’s the Boston city skyline in the distance. I love living in my new place and love living with my girlfriend, but I do miss this view. Used to spend some lovely evenings out there with my dog, just staring.

10 Likes

Shopping area down the street from me

10 Likes

Looking at Flat Top Mt from Sharp Top Mt in Bedford VA

14 Likes

Thank you for sharing!! I’ve never been to Boston. I bet you miss that view! Thank you for sharing!!

Oh I love that picture!! Are those roses?

1 Like

What a fantastic view!!! I gather you’re from Virginia? I’ve always wanted to visit!

It seems as though the whole west coast is on fire…I haven’t seen a blue sky in days…

7 Likes

Yes, they have lots of other Rose bushes in this little park, it’s so beautiful :rose::rose:

So scary huh?

Yes! My eyes definitely aren’t enjoying how smoky it is outside

My brother lives in Corona, CA hes always sending me pictures of their ashes and smoke filled skies. It’s so sad!!

It’s very sad! I know last year when this happened, ash was falling from the sky…my car was covered in it

That I am!

All of that is smoke. Wow. What a powerful photo!! Were you walking? The sun is covered by the haze!!

haha I may or may not have been driving to work and at a red light. But, yes! The smoke is everywhere. We have an alert out for the poor air quality we have