Is my Instagram a problem?

Hi, I have a question.
I’ve made an instagram account that’s all about Cannabis about a few months ago, but now I’m going through rehab and I think my page is my trigger, but I worked really hard for it to get to 1250 followers which may doesn’t seem like a lot but to me it is.
:smile: :frowning:

Who has healthy advice for me?
Tommorrow I’m 10 days clean, and for mother’s day I’m gonna do a lot of stuff for distraction. <3

I think you already know the answer to this question.

9 Likes

I think I do, yeah :frowning:

2 Likes

Maybe as part of your Mother’s Day distraction, you can start a sobriety Instagram.

8 Likes

If it’s time to get straight, maybe your story is now about sobriety. A time for change.

Also, just a thought, maybe a sobriety forum isn’t the best place for name dropping an IG about cannabis.

6 Likes

Good news is some of the best advocates for clean and sober living, were themselves the heaviest of users.

Be one of these people. A leader who knows the way, shows the way, and most of all, goes the way.

9 Likes

I was actually thinking about of doing this, maybe I will, thank you!

1 Like

<3 good advice

I’m confused by the intention of this as well…

1 Like

True let me remove it, my bad

1 Like

Thank you for understanding

Of course, it’s only logical and fair <3

1 Like

I think you’ve got a really great opportunity to mark a commitment ahead of you.
In my personal journey toward life-long sobriety, I’ve found so far that you really cannot ignore spreading the behavior change into different and disparate parts of your life. A decision to change your behavior and your reward system is rooted in daily decisions, and if you’re constantly tethered to a memory of something destructive, it’ll remain a present force in your decision making process.
I’d say you’ve discovered a part of this sobriety thing, the identification of something in your way.

2 Likes

I think I’m going to do that, I hope it helps people

1 Like

Hi,id bin off social media full stop all i have now is wattsapp and feel so much better for it think about it if your genuine close decent friend need to contact you they can ring or text social media is the enhanced side of everyones lives its pretend😇

2 Likes

I’ll add a little thing here, and you must remember that a, I grew up without social media in my life and b, this is just my opinion.
Yes in answer to your question your Instagram account is a problem, even without the topic. As is all social media. ( Which I know is a bit hypocritical as I’m using this app. But this is a good thing) I can’t understand the need for the validation!

3 Likes

Delete that crap. 1250 followers? Delete it and get out into the big wide world. Insta and blog about your adventures and trips no matter how big or small. Bet that you have a lot more than 1250 followers or however many you want.

4 Likes

But that’s the thing, they don’t do that. But I found out that these aren’t real friends of mine :frowning:

Thank you, i will. <3

Your right, but i’m addicted to social media as well. Lately when I go outside I leave my phone at home so I don’t get tempted to use my phone.
This topic showed a lot for me

1 Like