Join me for some Christmas fun!

Since there are only 25 days listed that gives us 6 days of rest to sprinkle as needed :blush::christmas_tree::confetti_ball::snowman_with_snow: If anyone has questions on other exercises please let me know!!!

12 Likes

@SinceIAwoke

@Jesile

This title is very misleading. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You Go Girl :smiley_cat:

12 Likes

Thank you for the pics and the instructions. Love your handwriting! Tagging in @Its_me_Stella for your daughter, and @Andy_Charlie and @ShesGotMoxie from the November thread!

4 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Gotta get people in the thread somehow :joy::joy:

I’m excited for this one! @SinceIAwoke thanks for the hand writing compliment! I was writing it for myself and figured I’d just post it instead of typing it out

2 Likes

Cool! I like this one! :relaxed: I’m in!! :muscle:t2:
Though I’m traveling tomorrow for a short break to the north of Spain, so it’s gonna be exercises in my hotel room! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for tagging me, I’m in!!! This sound fun!! I will print the 25 days of exercises.

2 Likes

Day 1, 1 minute plank, done!! :white_check_mark: :blush:

2 Likes

Dang it :grimacing:
Fell for it again. :rofl:
:pray:t2::heart::rofl::hugs:

1 Like

But did you do a plank?!? Come on, just 1 little plank :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m really into my Pilates reformer these days. I actually just got done my hour work out. The old man needs to know his limits. Since I been using the reformer and got my trainer I haven’t hurt myself. I’m too old to be getting hurt. But I did totally forget this is your workout thread.
Got to listen to my body right?
:pray:t2::heart::blush:

2 Likes

Day 1✔️ (I think I’m gonna let November just be done lol- maybe next year I’ll finish it)

1 Like

Come on now, you can do one hour and one minute more! I was never good at knowing my limits until I smashed through them. And you know what? They are mainly in my head! I can use my body wisely and still do all the stuff I want to do. Now, crashing a bike or taking a header running down a trail, well, that’s getting into the limitations area just a wee bit…

3 Likes

Day 1 done. Quotes this month will feature Thomas Aquinas, a Catholic philosopher I studied in my misspent youth at the seminary. True story, I was asked to leave after too much beer drinking (they sold it for a quarter for a pint in the basement bar, come on!) and hanging out with my girlfriend (summer camp lifeguard who I could not resist) on campus.

From Summa Theologica
Article 3: Whether several angels can be at the same time in the same place?

This reference is sometimes phrased as “How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?”, and yes, we debated it.

2 Likes

Will a story be added for each quote also? :blush::blush:

1 Like

Day 2 :heavy_check_mark:- nice little calf burn there are the end

1 Like

Day 2 done! I returned at 2:00 pm from my trip, and went straight to the gym! :rofl: Well, almost! First I had to clean the mess that my cat made in my absence (kick over a plant and scratch out all the turf! :exploding_head:). Today in the gym I had, among others, 15 minutes of rope skipping. I’ll count that as the 2-min jumping jacks! :muscle:t2::blush:

1 Like

Day 2, I did the push-ups, I’d catch he’ll for doing jumping jacks at this time of night!

If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.
Rene Descartes, Catholic philosopher

I spent most of months 6-18 in sobriety doubting everything, the AA program, a higher power, my own worth. At 18 months, I had a spiritual experience, detailed elsewhere on TS, when my dog died and I came to an understanding of what a higher power must be. I haven’t doubted much since. Seen lots of bullshit and lots of beauty. I can accept them both today as being real.

3 Likes

Day 3 done! :ballot_box_with_check: 30 push up are quite a lot for me, so I did knee push ups! :arrow_up: :sunglasses:

1 Like