Join me for some Christmas fun!

I forgot to publish, but I’m still in! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Though I’m skipping today, the wall sits will have to wait until tomorrow!

1 Like

Day 10 :heavy_check_mark: Stupid wall sits coming back to haunt us

1 Like

I was going to try begging off today, but it’s only wall sits! I like those…

Take a few moments every day to sit in silence and turn your full awareness inward to connect with your Spirit. These moments of silence can occur anytime and anyplace. The more you learn to tune in wherever you are, the easier it will become.
Sonia Choquette

2 Likes

Planning to double up tomorrow. Going to see some family today

2 Likes

Hmmm… I don’t really get day 11! :exploding_head: What are pulses and isometric hold? :face_with_monocle:

A pulse- once you get to the top of the bicep curl don’t put it back down just pulse the weights like you are going to put them down but it’s a very small movement.
Isometric just means hold. When I hold the weights I hold them both at the same time. The guy in the picture is holding one and doing a bicep curl with the other

Sorry for the delay!!

1 Like

Ah! Ok! So it’s all about the biceps… I though with isometric hold they might mean e.g. a plank. Got it now! Thanks a lot! Here it’s 11:15 pm, so I’ll do everything tomorrow! Wall
Sits + Biceps!

Edit: + 12 burpees! :rofl:

1 Like

I stay up way too late on weekends. I forgot to post earlier, Day 11 completed!

When we are born, we cry that we are come to this great stage of fools.
King Lear

3 Likes

Day 10, 11 and 12 done all together! Those burpees are not fun! Not looking forward to the 25th! :rofl:

Day 12 done. I went to Well+Good for a video on how to do burpees right. They are tough!

Your battles inspired me - not the obvious material battles but those that were fought and won behind your forehead.
James Joyce

1 Like

Did you do chest to ground???

Day 12✔️ - good warmup for the 2.5 mile run this evening

The video starts with the wrong way to do it, that was me! :rofl:

1 Like

Day 13- still not a fan of these pendulum lunges

1 Like

Day 14 :white_check_mark: I have used two 2 liter water bottles! Don’t have weights at home! :sweat_smile:
2 Liters was not quite enough, but the only choice at the moment!

1 Like

Day 14- getting better at those lunges
Ps- I made a gif of my burpees, not that anyone asked lol

6 Likes

That is so cool! :sunglasses::rofl::sweat_smile: Love the GIF!

2 Likes

Days 13 and 14 :white_check_mark:. I’m in a hotel room in a business trip, so the best I could do was a half let water bottle. But to alternate, I had to put it down on one side and pick it up on the other, nice little balance shift!

Poor and content, is rich and rich enough;
But riches, fineless, is as poor as winter,
To him that ever fears he shall be poor.
Othello

Fineless means limitless, I had to look it up.

2 Likes

Day 15 done! Easy one! I need to Google day 16 for tomorrow! Don’t know what they mean, but I’ll find out! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Rest day today. My shoulder is annoyed for some reason.