Julia's accountability thread

Congratulations!
It’s a huge effort…
Do it one day at a time.

Hugs

1 Like

Another sober day made. Laying my head sober on my pillow now.

4 Likes

Went to a meeting. Engaged with fellow AA members. Surrounding myself with sober actions and thoughts

7 Likes

Laying my head sober on my pillow now. Another sober day made. Good night everyone

6 Likes

Checking in in the afternoon. No cravings. feeling good. Little tired. Sober. That’s all what counts

6 Likes

And another sober day done. My sober head is on my pillow already. Good night

7 Likes

doing great!!! day 5 i believe – you should be proud.

how’s this going for you?

3 Likes

A sober head on my pillow is still my ultimate goal 450 days into sobriety. Well done. This kind of thinking is crucial. :clap:t3::clap:t3:

3 Likes

Hey Julia…just chicking in—
How are you doing?

3 Likes

Laying my head sober on my pillow at the end of the day. Unfortunately I had to reset again. I’m not giving up. Thank you for checking on me. I wonder when this sober thing sticks in my head and my body… Hope you are doing fine

4 Likes

Good night and yay for a sober day today

2 Likes

Great job in being persistent. The other attempts and their benefits do stay with you.

Do you know what caused the slip? Hopefully you can figure out your triggers and hopefully see them coming so that you can side step them in the future.

Yeah to another sober day/ night! Be strong my friend!

2 Likes

For at least the first three years of my sobriety, I went to mostly noon AA meetings, maybe 3 days a week, my home group once a week at 5:30 pm, and counseling once a week in the middle of the day. I still go to early morning meetings 2-3 days a week for the same reason - I need to work on my sobriety early and often to make it to a sober pillow. The customary meetings around here were all at like 8 pm, and that doesn’t suit me because it’s a long way to wait in the day and there’s no daytime left after the meeting for me to follow through on.

You keep coming back, Julia. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Laying my head sober on my pillow now. Good night everyone

7 Likes

sweet dreams my friend! :zzz: :bed: :sleeping:

1 Like

That’s a win! :clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

Laying my head sober on my pillow again. Good night everyone :heart:

4 Likes

You are rockin this sobriety thing- keep working it!

Hey Julia , how are you?

1 Like

Not good. I’m on day 0 again. I’m terrified and scared that I’m not making it anymore. I feel so lonely and I am so alone with it. My thoughts are about alcohol all the time but not in the sense of I want to drink but like I don’t want to drink, I can’t… But when the night comes I just can’t stop. my husband is never here, he is so busy with the new house so I’m alone with the kids and can not go to a f2f meeting. I will call a counsellor place today

7 Likes