July Fitness Challenge - everyone welcome!

But you wore the lycra so well!! :sweat_smile::joy: I love all those 80s aerobic clips haha

1 Like

I’m on track!! :muscle: I keep forgetting to check in :woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

Woohoo!! Legend :star2:

1 Like

Amazing!!! Let’s keep going.

1 Like

Rest day it is! I’ll be doing a 5mi active recovery hike today. With my mom :wink:.

@SinceIAwoke thanks for sharing Dan

5 Likes

Day 15 done :white_check_mark: did the squats with a kettlebell - 20 narrow squats + 14 wide squats.

Also did the Friday burpee challenge. If anyone has the Friday crazies and wants to join us, here is the link :wink:

6 Likes

Day 12 done. Trying to get caught up. Story of my life!

2 Likes

Oh man, I forgot about that hell. I’m gonna try to do it in the morning so I don’t have that hanging over me all day.

2 Likes

Haha that was my thoughts also. I usually work out in the afternoons but did them this morning

1 Like

Rest Day

Gonna go for a walk in a bit.

1 Like

Still a bit sore from my workout on Wednesday. I’ll see for today. I’ll do day 15 for sure. I am tiptoeing around these burpees. :yawning_face: But work first.

3 Likes

Sadly I stopped when my check ins stopped. Life has happened this week and I have spent the week finding a place to live and moving boxes of stuff and down stairs and from place to place. I’ve been active but not as part of the challenge :frowning:

Hopefully next week I will be in a better place as I really enjoyed the challenge

6 Likes

Ohhh thats sounds like a big and stressful week for you! I hope things settle for you soon, moving is never fun.

2 Likes

Day 15 done :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Moving boxes and all that makes up for at least 10 push ups. Get settled in your new place all nicely. :orange_heart:

6 Likes

Day 15 done as warmup for the burpees

5 Likes

Day 15 done.

I miss you here @Mno

6 Likes

Day 15 done! :white_check_mark::call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

13 and 14 done!

6 Likes

Day 15 Done.

4 Likes