July Fitness Challenge - everyone welcome!

Day 26 done

4 Likes

:star2::star2: DAY 28 REST DAY :star2::star2:

4 Likes

You know what? I think we’re gonna make it! Three days to go!

3 Likes

I know!! How awesome are we all!!

@anon74766472 did you want to get next month up and running since you found the workout? :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I thought you as the champion to attract people for challenge would do. I fear that it’ll be only the three/4 of us if I set it up :thinking:

1 Like

Naaah I’m sure everyone from this month will join again for next month! I’m happy to do it though if you like, it does actually make me commit better and not so easily make excuses to not do it :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Agree lol She has gotten more than us combined!!

1 Like

Day 28

When you rest, you catch your breath and it holds you up, like water wings.
Anne Lamott

2 Likes

Day 23 done

4 Likes

I just looked and apparently already did day 28 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m really good at these rest days hahah

3 Likes

I saw the thread pop up and had a mini freak out thinking I missed today :joy:

2 Likes

I’m soo bad at these challenges. The only thing I consistently do every single day is wake up, eat, go to sleep - the rest is just semi-controlled chaos :rofl:

3 Likes

24 and 25 done. This is gonna go right down to the wire. Just like everything in my life :laughing:

5 Likes

DAY 29 Done :white_check_mark:
We are almost there!!

3 Likes

In case I accidentally left someone out on the new thread, here is the link to the August Challenge

Day 29 done. Wrist /forearm feels less hard so I’ll see.

3 Likes

Day 26 done. My legs are burnin!

4 Likes

Day 29 :white_check_mark:

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence.
Ovid

3 Likes

Day 29 :ballot_box_with_check: Had a little pause between push-ups 13, 14 and 15 but still all on toes.

4 Likes

Been a bit down with a cold the last few days. Starting to feel better now and hope to jump in for the last two days of the challenge tomorrow.

4 Likes