July Fitness Challenge - everyone welcome!

Day 9 crunches and all.

3 Likes

Day 8 done. Plus 15 minutes of Insanity workout. Let’s go! :muscle:

3 Likes

Day 10 done — totally forgot about the challenge today :laughing:

2 Likes

Day 9 and 10 :heavy_check_mark: in my killer personal training sesh. I did 80 squats with single arm overhead press with 20 pounds, 60 pushups on dumbbells with forward reaches on each arm in a pyramid sets of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2, and1 reps, among other stuff. My core is on :fire: !

Confess yourself to heaven,
Repent what’s past, avoid what is to come,
And do not spread the compost on the weeds
To make them ranker.
William Shakespeare, Hamlet

3 Likes

Day 9 done.

Feelin the burn after the crunches.

2 Likes

Day 10 and 11 done

2 Likes

Day 11 rest
Day 12 complete :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 12 :ballot_box_with_check: I had a nice easy recovery ride beforehand, mostly flat, just over an hour. Feelin’ better and better!

Go wisely and slowly. Those who rush stumble and fall.
Billy the Shakes, Romeo and Juliet

2 Likes

Day 13 in the bag :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Killer bike ride today, 37 miles. I owe two days on the challenge, will catch up tomorrow.

3 Likes

Day 10 and 12 done.:muscle:

Still catching up.

2 Likes

Day 14 rest

Grateful I managed to complete Day 15 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

One more excuse from me - I had a massage today after work. No working out after that!

2 Likes

aaah – a massage sounds awesome and sometimes the best thing for the body. You can release a lot of stress, toxins and inflammation with a good massage. Hope you feel relaxed!

Day 14 :heavy_check_mark:
Day 15 :heavy_check_mark:

Water walked 35 minutes.

2 Likes

Day 13 done.

Feeling it. Feeling good.:muscle:

2 Likes

Day 16 done

Water walked 40 minutes.

2 Likes

Day 15 done.

1 Like

Days 13 to 17 made up at the gym with my psycho trainer.

Target 40 pushups, performed 80 with one hand on a medicine ball, adding in a shoulder tap between pushups and then a 5 second hold with one hand on the ball, the other held out in front.

Target 124 crunches, performed 80 reverse lunges on a glide disk (40 per side), with a 10 second hold after each 10 lunges. And 100 single arm and 100 double arm battle rope waves. And single arm plank dumbbell rows (1 set at 25 pounds, 1 set at 30) for 20 reps per side per set, total of 80 rows. That ought to toast my core.

Target 140 squats - refer to battle rope waves all in a squat position, the reverse lunges and 40 reps per side single leg Romanian deadlift (aka drinking bird exercise) with an overhead press using 15 pound dumbbell.

People and senators, be not affrighted;
Fly not; stand stiff: ambition’s debt is paid.
William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

3 Likes

Caught up on day 16 and 17 :white_check_mark:

Day 18 rest

1 Like