July workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️

Kids just fall asleep, soon I will sneak out their room and go for my short evening run.
Here is also super hot (27°C) although it’s 20:30 so I’m not sure if it’s gonna be pleasant jog but husband pissed me off big time, I want to let some steam out.

4 Likes

Good morning beautiful people
I’m not sure if I didn’t go to loco with lunges… If it’s 27 to do, are you making it 27 left and 27 right or all together 27?

@Mischa84 for me one lunge is on leg that’s why I do even numbers like @Jesile and @Runningfree mentioned, I guess. But whatever is good for you is the correct number. :blossom:

1 Like

I’m trying to incorporate exercise and healthier living into my daily routine, to hopefully distract me from the escape mechanisms I’m always going back to and needing in my brain. Thanks for confirming and reminding.

3 Likes

Feel free to join any time! :blush:

1 Like

Day 8 :white_check_mark: + 8K walk at 30C… I’m stupid! :rofl::face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

Day 9 done! + 7K interval running/ walking. I want to get back to running again, but I’m quite overweight, but today I started doing intervals! So that’s a win for me, despite the high temperatures! :hot_face:

4 Likes

Day 9 done :fist_right:t2::fist_left:t2:

Intervals are more than enough, especially when you do 7km. Big up!

3 Likes

Thanks, it’s a smooth way of getting back to running. Right now, with 35C, that’s more than enough! I went out at 7:00 pm, otherwise it’s impossible… way too hot otherwise!

Day 10 done! :white_check_mark: The push-ups I’m still doing with my feet, let’s see when I need to use my knees. Quite a lot of reps today! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Day 9 to 12 done. Oh, I just realized that it’s only the 11th :see_no_evil:
Anyway. 4 sets with pauses took me 23 min. Now shower :hot_face:

2 Likes

Not bad, you’re on fire! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Day 11 not done! :face_with_peeking_eye: I went to the gym and did a body combat, at 35C with no AC, that was enough! :grin:

3 Likes

Day 12 done! :white_check_mark: + 7K walk, which seemed like a marathon to me thanks to the humidity and high temperatures! :hot_face:

2 Likes

Day 7 twice today. Sobriety got tough, life got in the way. I’m better for doing this, but all good. My lunges are getting lower and lower! :revolving_hearts: You’re all amazing. Our heat and RAIN off the charts. Pressingnon!

3 Likes

Counting days 6, 7, and 8 as done tonight in my gym sesh. A couple more days of multiple rounds and I’ll be up to date.

Dan Cody, my history teacher, told me in 12th grade that I couldn’t play catch up forever. Well, in some areas, I still can!

Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.
John Updike

3 Likes

I’m on it! I just printed off the challenge. Perfect to pair up with my 100 day sober challenge.

3 Likes

Welcome to the challenge! :wave:t2:

Day 13 done.

3 Likes

OMStars!!! Found this now ….several days late * But ok I think I can do this!!! :first_quarter_moon_with_face::+1::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes