July workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️

Welcome to the challenge!

2 Likes

Day 13 done! :white_check_mark: But that was it for today! After that I went an hour to the pool! Temperatures have gone down a bit, and you could actually lie in the sun for a while without feeling like a roasted chicken! Excellent after work routine! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Day 9 :white_check_mark:

O gods! Who is’t can say ‘I am at the worst’?
I am worse than e’er I was.

And worse I may be yet. The worst is not
So long as we can say ‘This is the worst.’
William Shakespeare, King Lear

2 Likes

And Day 10 as well! :ballot_box_with_check:

If thou rememb’rest not the slightest folly
That ever love did make thee run into,
Thou has not loved.
William Shakespeare, As You Like It

2 Likes

Day 14 done.

2 Likes

So far so good

4 Likes

Day 14 done, but there a starting to be quite some reps! :sweat_smile: I added a tabata of 25 minutes! After an 11-hour work shift I’m done for the day!

1 Like

Day 11 and 12 done, along with a short gym sesh (back/chest/arms)

The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places.
Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

2 Likes

Day 15 done. Halfway there. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I just t looked at day 15… no skipping body parts today! :roll_eyes: I’ll do this later! Already went for my morning walk at 7:30! :blush:

1 Like

Day 15 not done… after spending 3 hours at the pool I wasn’t in the mood for sweating again! :face_with_peeking_eye: I’ll catch up tomorrow!!

1 Like

I think I’m gonna pass today as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 15 caught up! Day 16 still pending.
Day 15 sucked a bit, with those 80 squats! :exploding_head:
Still doing the push-ups on my feet, but it’s getting harder now! :sweat_smile: When I see I’m not doing them properly, I’ll switch to knees, or I’ll do half/half.

1 Like

Start with day 1 and make it 30 Days Challenge, or even 15 Days Challenge as a warm out before August Challenge :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome! Just like @Mischa84 said, I would start today with day 1, and make it a 15-day challenge. Or if you’re fit already, start with day 16!

1 Like

I’m rounding back to Day1 after completing 15 days as my body tells me. This has to be an excellent warmup to August as it to touches on just about every muscle, it’s been great for someone not in great shape like me.:muscle::wink::weight_lifting_woman:

3 Likes

Day 13 and 14 completed yesterday, as I was squatting and spray painting lattice for about 3 hours. Day 15 completed today, as I was reaching down, lifting heavy things (my stove wood for the winter), carrying them 10 or 15 feet and stacking to from the floor to a height of 7 and a half feet, for an hour. Half a cord an hour, with six cords to stack. “Wood warms you twice” - at least!

What the trainer types call “functional movement” exercise!

In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
Mahatma Gandhi

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.
Ernest Hemingway

Let us not emphasize all on which we differ but all we have in common. Let us consider not what we fear separately but what we share together.
John F Kennedy

3 Likes

Day 16 and 17 done. With alternative excercises as I find it very difficult to concentrate counting until 65 or 70 :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’m taking a rest day today! We have 40C, and I didn’t do anything today! Skipped the gym, my morning walk, tutti! Back tomorrow!! :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Day 17: :white_check_mark:

I reach the point I can’t make all the push ups at once, I must split them into 2 series. Probably soon gonna do the same with other 3 exercises as well.

With jogging is going pretty good also, I started this month with distance 2.8km, now I’m running 4. Till the end of month I would like to get to 5km four-six time per week and I think it’s doable.

Are you guys making such a chellenges often or its one time thing? It motivates me a lot, I think I should have some chellenge for every month in the year :sweat_smile:

2 Likes