July workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️

Day 24 and 25 done. Dispatched to 3 sets. 15 min including pauses.

1 Like

Well done! I didn’t do the exercises today, but I went for a 6K walk, and after that I added 2,5K intervals (with an app that guides me through a “begin to run” program) Just on day one with the app, it’s a “run 50 minutes in 10 weeks” schedule, and it goes on progressively. Today was still easy! :sweat_smile: This afternoon I went to my combat session! So that’s enough for the day!

2 Likes

Day 24 done :white_check_mark:
I’m curious how many reps we did already this month. I feel like it was 6843 crunches (where is my six-pack?! :wink:), same with the rest. And lunges… Probably I made mistake with making them double (amount of reps for each leg) but when I’ve seen it’s hard but doable I decided to go with a flow.
I like this chellenge but I can’t wait when it’s done :sweat_smile:
Have a nice evening sober warriors! Love!

3 Likes

Lol! I’m gonna look for my six pack at the lost and found… :roll_eyes: Cause it’s nowhere to be seen! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure under that deep layer of fat I have a neat hard like a stone six-pack, it’s just covered with this squeezy soft fatty, probably for safety reason :sweat_smile:

Yeah! I guess mine is feeling very safe too, and doesn’t wanna come out for that reason!! :rofl:

1 Like

Day 26 done.

1 Like

Day 26 done :white_check_mark: Broke it up in 3 sets, I’m happy when July is over! :rofl:

3 Likes

Day 27 done! :white_check_mark: Broke it down in 3 sets.

1 Like

Today I pass :frowning:
I have some weird pain in my knee and I don’t want to risk.

3 Likes

I seem to cannot make it every day, so I’ll make my circle every other day. Which now adds up to a loooong workout. :see_no_evil: Checking in later as I enjoyed the cool morning to do Yoga. My body needs this more.

2 Likes

Day 27 and 28 done in three circles. 17 min

2 Likes

Day 28 done :white_check_mark: in 3 sets! + 25 minutes lane swimming at the public pool, after that it became mission impossible with all the kids!
I’m still hesitating to launch an August challenge, if I do, it’s gonna be more light! :grimacing: Probably a tabata challenge!

2 Likes

Day 27 :white_check_mark:
I’m two days behind :frowning:

My left knee still hurts but I think I will give it a try with jogging. If pain will get stronger I will crawl back home :wink: Tomorrow my husband is leaving for 2/3 days so I won’t have occasion to run, and I hate to lose my pattern (2 days running, 1 day break).

2 Likes

Just do whatever you can, this is not mandatory! Don’t stress out! It’s just to keep moving and for the fun! Don’t push yourself! You’re doing great! :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Day 29 done! :white_check_mark: looking forward to the end of the month!! Tomorrow last day! :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

This looks like fun. I’ll join in the August challenge :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 29 done. Back to normal humidity= :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::hot_face::zipper_mouth_face::scream:

1 Like

Soon it’s August :grimacing:

1 Like

Day 30 still pending… I’m still on time tomorrow! Today I did nothing! I must confess…

1 Like