Let's March for that abs!

Day 27 done

3 Likes

Day 26 done. I’m a day behind and out of this 30 day challenge I’ve taken 3 rest days, not bad considering a lot of work and not great sleep.

This is how I broke the sets up today.

Crunches 50+50+40
Leg raises 40+16
Plank 2 minutes 15 seconds

Anybody that is still even remotely hanging in there, much respect. This challenge is a Bitch. :v:

4 Likes

I typically workout after work but a week ago I split it up morning and night just so I could split this challenge up! :smile: Doing half and half. It’s been a hell of a challenge!!!

3 Likes

I quit :frowning:

I just can’t force myself to work out in any way last days, have no energy at all.

I’m so so proud of all of you :muscle:t2::blue_heart:

Any plans for April?

4 Likes

Day 28 done🥵

2 Likes

We’ve done these two the past couple of years April full body workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

3 Likes

Finished up yesterdays this morning so day 27 done.

1 Like

This challenge looks more doable as the reps don’t increase too quickly. If we do it, I’ll definitely make use of rest days. What’s a superman?

Lie face down on the floor or mat. Extend your arms and legs straight ahead and behind. Lift your arms and legs simultaneously. You’re flying like Superman! Hold the pose for 3-5 seconds, lower your arms and legs, then repeat.

2 Likes

Thanks for the super info!

If we do that challenge I’m in!

Now back to the current one🙉

2 Likes

Day 29 done

2 Likes

Day 28 done. A day late and a dollar short…

2 Likes

I would join again! :blush:

2 Likes

Only two more days left of this… and I can’t wait lol … it’s like waiting for Christmas morning

Done today… and yesterday and whenever else I haven’t posted is done…:heavy_check_mark: just haven’t checked in

2 Likes

Actually for you only one more day! :smiley: It’s says 30 day challenge :wink:

3 Likes

Day 30 done!

What a struggle this challenge turned out to be. I’m going to eat all the Easter eggs in my house while having a well deserved day off.

We’ll done to everyone who gave their best to this challenge :muscle:

5 Likes

Day 29 done :heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes

I have one make up day to do lol so was two more for me :weary:

2 Likes

Me too! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::smile:

2 Likes

Day 30 done!!! :partying_face: Overjoyed to be done with this!!!

3 Likes