Let's March for that abs!

Day 24 done. Still some crunches behind but I’ll sleep just fine :yum:

4 Likes

Day 25 done.
I skipped days 22 and 23 and most probably not gonna catch up :frowning: I feel a bit like a cheater. From the other hand, this challenge have no rest days and at the beginning we all agreed it should have so I think there is no crime in taking some days off :wink:

6 Likes

That’s right the rest days just vanished at some point! I call bullshit! :smile:

2 Likes

Day 25 :heavy_check_mark: I see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Cheater…? As far as I’m concerned, you’re a hero and a champion! :medal_sports::trophy:

I’m over here cheering you all on for the last days, the “victory lap” days. You’re all amazing! :muscle::orange_heart:

3 Likes

Day 26 done

4 Likes

Ive been doing these… I haven’t been checking in… my days seem to blur right by me and I haven’t had much down time to get on here. I’m still making the time tho for the abs… which hate me sometimes after all this.

I am really really wanting this month to be over I won’t lie lol

4 Likes

Day 26 done. Barely I will add!!!

3 Likes

Day 27 done

3 Likes

Day 26 done. I’m a day behind and out of this 30 day challenge I’ve taken 3 rest days, not bad considering a lot of work and not great sleep.

This is how I broke the sets up today.

Crunches 50+50+40
Leg raises 40+16
Plank 2 minutes 15 seconds

Anybody that is still even remotely hanging in there, much respect. This challenge is a Bitch. :v:

4 Likes

I typically workout after work but a week ago I split it up morning and night just so I could split this challenge up! :smile: Doing half and half. It’s been a hell of a challenge!!!

3 Likes

I quit :frowning:

I just can’t force myself to work out in any way last days, have no energy at all.

I’m so so proud of all of you :muscle:t2::blue_heart:

Any plans for April?

4 Likes

Day 28 done🥵

2 Likes

We’ve done these two the past couple of years April full body workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

3 Likes

Finished up yesterdays this morning so day 27 done.

1 Like

This challenge looks more doable as the reps don’t increase too quickly. If we do it, I’ll definitely make use of rest days. What’s a superman?

Lie face down on the floor or mat. Extend your arms and legs straight ahead and behind. Lift your arms and legs simultaneously. You’re flying like Superman! Hold the pose for 3-5 seconds, lower your arms and legs, then repeat.

2 Likes

Thanks for the super info!

If we do that challenge I’m in!

Now back to the current one🙉

2 Likes

Day 29 done

2 Likes

Day 28 done. A day late and a dollar short…

2 Likes