Let's March for that abs!

Day 17 done have a sore back, so decided to start early and take it slowly, soooo slowly

5 Likes

5 Likes

Day 16 done this morning… just forgot to update here

6 Likes

Day 16 done! Put it off as long as possible today :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Day 17 done! :white_check_mark: I had dropped out for a few days, but I’m back at it! I didn’t really catch up on the missed days… too many reps, catching up would make me drop out again! :rofl: + 7K walk this morning! Today I also hit 50 days sober! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

8 Likes

Well congratulations on 50 days sober. :muscle::muscle::fire:

5 Likes

Congrats 50 dayssssss!!! :black_heart::heart_hands:

3 Likes

Jenny, I am proud of you and your hard work!

3 Likes

50 is strong stuff! Well done! :clap:t3::clap:t3:

3 Likes

I’m behind a day. Old Emilie would have said “I failed so I give up” new Emilie says “I owe myself HOW many”?
Growth. :potted_plant:

4 Likes

Congrats on 50 days! :muscle:

2 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2: that’s the attitude girl!! :grinning:

1 Like

Day 17 done… phew :face_exhaling:

5 Likes

So I did workout yesterday, but had to put the brakes on before the core challenge. I was exhausted. I’m not doing any other workouts today, so I’ll complete Day 17 and 18 and be all caught up
:+1:

5 Likes

Day 18 done

6 Likes

Today is a catch up day after a weekend where I picked up some overtime shifts. This is going to hurt. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

4 Likes

I’m not looking forward to it later on either, but I’ll get it done

3 Likes

I will write down what I need to catch up on and cross it off throughout the day. It was worth it for a mini weekend.

The greatest mental change is now thinking that I owe this to myself. Not I have to, I get to.
Keep strong. :muscle:t3: (she says before attempting 1 bazillion crunches) :joy::smiling_face_with_tear::disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

This is actually very true. And while I’m in the midst of, or just completed it, I’m smiling. But getting to that point sometimes, mother F. :grin:

4 Likes

I was looking for something funny but I think I will let this smooth badassery set the tone for my day. :sunglasses: And go!

4 Likes