Let's March for that abs!

z2a

4 Likes

:joy: Itā€™s go time!

3 Likes

Mandlebaum baby :rofl::muscle:

2 Likes

Day 18 done! :white_check_mark: + 7K walk this morning. + 1000 kcal breakfast with a friend this morningā€¦ :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Right!!! You think youā€™re better than me šŸ‹ā€ā™‚ :smile:

2 Likes

Day 18 done.

4 Likes

Alright guys day 17 and 18 done. Not gonna lie that was rough. Way to many reps to have to double those up too often.

5 Likes

Yup, thatā€™s why I didnā€™t even bother catching up after my missed days! I would have dropped out again straight away! :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Day 17 done!!! I took yesterday off so I will hangout in the back with the cool crowd :sunglasses::joy:

4 Likes

Iā€™m calling myself caught up. I did 70% of the last 3 days tonight and since I havenā€™t taken a rest day Iā€™m calling myself even. See you for 19. Phew!

5 Likes

Day 19 done this back pain can FRO

5 Likes

Got day 18 done earlier so we will see about day 19 later. Looking forward to April 1st and saying goodbye to this challenge :saluting_face:

6 Likes

Day 19 doneā€¦ :heavy_check_mark:

6 Likes

SAME!!! :face_exhaling::weary: phew

2 Likes

Day 19 done! :white_check_mark: All split up in smaller sets!

6 Likes

Well all caught up. Split them into smaller sets also. 105 crunches and 42 leg raises wtf evah!!! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Day 19 done minus the plank. I canā€™t bring myself to care about the plank these days so I will be finishing up the challenge without it. Crunches and leg lifts are enough for me.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll do your planks if you do my leg lifts :grinning::wink:

3 Likes

Deal!!
We did a plank challenge in January which I extended to February. I need a plank break.

3 Likes

Day 20 done back pain gonešŸ’Ŗ

4 Likes