Let's March for that abs!

I’m so done with this stupid abs challenge :sweat_smile:
This numbers are crazy. Crunches are the most boring annoying exercise ever. FRO crunches!

Day 20 done.
See you tomorrow.

Stupid crunches.

6 Likes

Preaching the damn truth :speaking_head::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure who came up with this damn challenge but “SHE” should be ashamed. :grin:

3 Likes

Day 20 done. I’m hurting today. :grin:

4 Likes

Day 20 :heavy_check_mark: It’s been fun! :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

I don’t WANNA! She whined.

Edited: but I did. With 45 minutes on the treadmill, an extra 10 crunches and 10 extra leg lifts with my arms perpendicular to my body to make up for no planks. Those last 10 leg lifts are no joke. Onward.

5 Likes

Day 21 done you’re preaching to the choir

4 Likes

Day 21 done… I did day 20 yesterday too I just forgot to come on here and publicly give myself credit for it… so I’m righting that wrong right now

Bccccc hollyyyyy ab workout these numbers are getting so big lol

5 Likes

I’m taking day off today.
Tomorrow I will do day 22 like nothing happend. Nobody has to know.

6 Likes

Day 22 done busy day ahead so got my butt out of bed early to put in work. Body says ouch

4 Likes

Can put day 21 in the books. Thank you baby jesus!!!

4 Likes

Done day 21 :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Dammit I hd to change my date back to day 21! Here I thought it was the 22nd today :sob: I’m just trying to get out of March asap I guess.

4 Likes

Lol. I was wondering, but I just thought, man Steve’s pulling 2 workouts a day. :grin:

2 Likes

:joy: Barely getting through the one!

3 Likes

Lol. You and me both

3 Likes

Day 22 all done! Feeling it in my back today!

4 Likes

Day 23 done

4 Likes

I got stuck somewhere between Day 11 and 12, and dialed things back to about 25 crunches a day.
But I’m sober! And full of pride and admiration for all of you. :muscle: :smile: :orange_heart:

6 Likes

I love your attitude! :muscle:

2 Likes