Let's March for that abs!

My one day off became whole vacation from any sports and I’m already 3 days with zero workouts. Now I don’t know if I want to continue with this challenge :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I get like that too if I miss a workout or 3. You’ve got plenty of days in the bank this month, including the extra runs and other exercises. Maybe your body needed a little rest, but is ready to go again. You can do this!

1 Like

Instead of a Sunday lie in, I’m going to get up and do my day 24. I really don’t want to, but feel free to join me if you’d like🥵

2 Likes

Day 24 done

5 Likes

Day 23 done. I skipped day 22 yesterday, I wasn’t feeling all that hot. So I’ll try and double up on one of my off work days. Or I’ll say fuck it, and pretend like it never happened. Not sure yet
:joy:

3 Likes

It looks like we are all in the same boat-ish. Day 23 done, I ALSO skipped yesterday … I got sidetracked and then by the end of the day I said fuck it. I DO plan to add it into tomorrow … I couldn’t double up today… my heart wasn’t in it… I just feel like I’m doing crunches for DAYS lol

3 Likes

I know I been breaking them up into sets of 30

1 Like

I’ve just been dividing the crunches in two sets every day and the leg lifts. The plank I’m holding strong and completing all at once but fuck it’s getting harder

2 Likes

Day 23 partially done. I skipped half of the crunches. I will try to get them in tomorrow when I break this crap up into 3 different times! :unamused:

6 Likes

Thank you! :sweat_smile: I had to chuckle… it turns out I can handle moderation, at least when it comes to ab exercises!

3 Likes

I indeed joined you! Not really in the morning but before noon, so, well, technically it was still morning :slight_smile:
Day 24 done + day 21. I try to catch up, now I’m “only” two days behind. Maybe I will catch up completely, maybe not, idk. Nobody controls it :wink:

7 Likes

Hello guys, I have dropped out a bit… my dad is in hospital (once again), and between work and hospital visits the challenge has become a bit secondary… but I’m proud to say that I’m close to hitting 2 months sober. At least something I’m keeping up with; my sobriety!

6 Likes

It was great to have you as a workout buddy!:metal: It’s 530am Monday here in Australia, so day 25 is about to start my week off right.

Whether you catch up or not, you’re still a badass💪

3 Likes

Almost 9pm in Netherlands, still Sunday :slight_smile:
Have a great day and see you at the TS gym tomorrow! :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry about your dad and hope he’s doing ok. :pray: :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Sobriety and family are the most important thing right now. There’s plenty of time later for ab work

4 Likes

Day 25 barely done🥵

3 Likes

Oh hugs to you! Our abs will be there, waiting for us, when life calms down. You’re wise to know your priorities and the limits of your energy. Wishing you some peace amidst the busyness and stress. :people_hugging: :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Sorry about your dad’s circumstances. A massive congratulations for nearing 2 months, despite life’s challenges.:pray::heart:

2 Likes

I’m about 4 days behind now and won’t be finishing on schedule but I will finish. Good job ab folks! I’m still with you, just behind a bit.

6 Likes