March Workout Challenge 🏋🏻‍♀️

Day 6 :heavy_check_mark: the whole minute plank came out of nowhere!

How’s it going @Cjp

1 Like

Day 6 done!:white_check_mark: + my first 60 min session at the gym after my flu! :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Wooohoo! Sounds like a plan! :partying_face: I would skip too!

2 Likes

Day 6 done. Not feeling it.

3 Likes

Rest day!! :partying_face::partying_face:
Though I went to the gym today and did a body combat, not really a rest day for me!

3 Likes

I’m in this! I owe myself 60 sit ups and 30 crunches and then I’m caught up to day 8. Get it!

4 Likes

Day 8 done. :four_leaf_clover: Feeling much better today. All is linked.

4 Likes

Day 8 :heavy_check_mark: Had to break the squats up. My pesky knee/ankle, basically my whole right leg is not acting right lol pretty sure it will work itself out but if it’s still bothering me next week I’ll hit up my PT

@Astro Sometimes a break from here is good to focus on thing irl. Be well and sober :blush:

3 Likes

I will catch up tomorrow! I did a lazy one today! :sleeping:

2 Likes

Day 6, then stretching, then Day 8, then 20 minutes on the stair climber - my legs are beat!

I’m looking at Paris,
seeing the skies grey with smoke
from a thousand chimneys,
and I think of that no-good,
hateful stove of ours that lives
a gentleman’s life of idleness.
Giacomo Puccini, La Boheme

5 Likes

4, 5, and 6 done. I have been trying to stay off my phone, so not checking in very often, but still giving the challenge a whirl!

4 Likes

Day 9 :heavy_check_mark: my leg feels better today so that’s nice

4 Likes

Day 9 done. I’ll get back to working out tomorrow. Resting was good. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Day 8 & 9 done! :white_check_mark: + 30 minutes getting rid of stress with my buddy here on the pic! :boxing_glove::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Don’t mess with Jes!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I’m cool! Thanx to my punch bag! :grin:

2 Likes

Day 10 done. Think I’ll punch my punching bag as well later.

2 Likes

I’m really sore from my workouts this week. Taking a rest day today and will either double up tomorrow or skip the next rest day. Y’all have a great day!!

2 Likes

I’m joining you here, not feeling to well… again, or still! I’m getting a cold… again!! :rage:

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon :heart:

1 Like