March Workout Challenge 🏋🏻‍♀️

Another back to back day - Day 9, stretch, Day 10, run on the treadmill.

Mine eyes smell onions.
Wm. Shakespeare, All’s Well That Ends Well

4 Likes

Haven’t checked in in a while. I just finished day 10. I’ve also been walking a few times a week

4 Likes

Day 10 exercises :heavy_check_mark:- having a not crazy Saturday at work and it’s abnormal but very welcome! Y’all have a great day :blush:

4 Likes

7, 8, 9 done. And a whole lot of miles in the snow! Speaking of which, time to go shovel again.

4 Likes

Day 11 done. One day behind

4 Likes

Day 11 + 12 done! :ballot_box_with_check: :white_check_mark: I shouldn’t skip days, otherwise it’s a lot of reps in a row! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

10 and 11 done!

3 Likes

Day 11 and 12 exercises done :heavy_check_mark: made a nice little circuit out of it and added some stretching. Going to the Caverns today with C and her kids. Excited!!!

3 Likes

Day 12 and 13 done. Tomorrow is rest day, I think :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Day 13 done! :white_check_mark::blush:

4 Likes

Day 11, then a stretch, then Day 12 and a mad stair stepper session! It is not rational that I’m afraid I won’t be ready for the 5k this Saturday. But there it is.

Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
W.S., Julius Caesar

5 Likes

Day 15 done. One day ahead. Should use my motivation when it’s there.

4 Likes

I’m here but I’m playing catch up. Day 11 today.

4 Likes

Day 13 :heavy_check_mark: no rest for the wicked :joy: I’m back on track :blush:
Y’all have a great one!!

4 Likes

Day 14 done! :white_check_mark: + a body combat session! :metal:t2::boxing_glove:

3 Likes

Day 13 and 14 done, then off to run the snowblower and shovel.

Blow, blow, thou winter wind
Thou art not so unkind
As man’s ingratitude
William Shakespeare, As You Like It

4 Likes

12 thru 14 Done! I’ve made some modifications but following the gist of the plan. Just got another ice run done outside this morning and going to go back on the roof today and shovel snow. It’s a good agility work-out! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Resting today, did the series yesterday already! :blush:

2 Likes

Day 15 :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark: - I’m going to take a break from our monthly challenges in April. I’m feeling kind of burnt out on them

3 Likes

Day 15 done - I’m feeling pretty good about keeping up my commitment here.

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
Billy the Shakes, Hamlet

4 Likes