March Workout Challenge πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I love ur thinking on the 1 day at a time for even exercise and eating. Cuz I struggle with both right now too. I am glad I forced myself to do the challenge today. It felt really good to be active even if it was for 5-10 min! Maybe this will spark the motivation to go to the gym.
I’ve been really inspired by ur workout posts and ur dedication. I always think to myself, if Kat can do it and find time for it, I can too! Thanks for always posting about workouts :muscle:
Have a wonderful day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn it why did I click on this​:joy::joy: ok now I’m joining you guys, God knows I need it!! Thank you for the encouragement and inspiration :heart: So glad I found this community of badass go-getters, you guys are awesome!!! :facepunch:t3::muscle:t3::rainbow:

2 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2: welcome Angie! Right on time to do day 1! :yum:

1 Like

@Butterflymoonwoman you inspire me too!

I am feeling so good 40 lbs less and glad I had the courage to buy this tank top!

8 Likes

Wow! 40 lbs! Awesome job! Cool tank top!
(First I had to convert that into KG in Google…:rofl:)

1 Like

Day 1 done

2 Likes

Hi Sue, welcome to the forum and to the workout challenge! :wave:t2:

@Sue74 welcome!

So Day 1 done for me. The situps I did in sets of 10 with a brief rest in between, they were harder than I thought they were going to be!

The squats were probably the easiest although I suspect I need to push myself to go deeper lol.

The push-ups were difficult even from my knees but I’ve always had problems with push-ups. Form could definitely improve.

And the plank, yeah, 30 sec was all I could do lol.

I had a great time, @Jesile thanks for making this challenge and inviting me!

3 Likes

Day two :ballot_box_with_check:
The push ups might become a problem over time though. They are definately harder than I thought :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Day 2 done. Breaking the situps into two sets helps me!

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Write it on your heart that today is the best day in the year. - Dan the recovered alcoholic.

3 Likes

Day 2 complete

3 Likes

Day 2 complete. Broke up the squats and push ups into 1/2 with 2 rounds but mission accomplished. :heart:

2 Likes

Day 2, in the books!

4 Likes

Day two complete before I did the yoga. I didn’t complete the plank, but I did extra of everything else! :muscle:

4 Likes

Day 2 done!

4 Likes

Day 2 done! :white_check_mark: Today I did a Body Combat class at the gym. I was quite early, so I did the exercises before the combat class! :muscle:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

:grin: I like your personal touch of the quote!

3 Likes

Starting to really feel my belly (muscles?) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Day three is done.

3 Likes

Day 3 complete! :muscle: Today felt easier than yesterday. So awesome!

4 Likes

Day 3 done! :ballot_box_with_check: Today I skipped the gym, so I did the exercises at home!

2 Likes