Martial Artists Past & Present and MMA Fans UNITE!

I wouldn’t pay that much, that’s for sure. This Anaheim card is the best one I’ve seen this year. Tonight’s isn’t too good in my opinion. I’ll still go watch it at the local sports bar, and watch drunks act like they are tough. I’ve never been a drinker, hate alcohol actually, so that’s why I can go watch fights there. No trigger at all for me

1 Like

Yeah I feel you on that, even when I was using I could go sober to a sports bar and watch big football games or basketball and not have issues. Drinking was never my thing either.
Maybe I’ll make my way up for the Khabib fight in September. I’m really looking forward to seeing him back in the cage.

1 Like

How my training went…
The boss: anyone want to roll with charles… no answer.
The boss:Hey Nate, Charles needs a partner.
Me:Um sure, but he is 6’6 300lbs… I’m 5’9 205lbs.
The boss: You will be fine.
Me: FINE = Fucking Injured Needing Emergency

I did take him down and pass his guard, but my knee felt every bit of his weight as he landed on it.

2 Likes

No Nate Diaz then are you? :joy:

Hope the leg gets better soon bud :+1:

No octogons in Montana? Just fight in fields or what? Lol

I was gathering horses for the junior rodeo.

1 Like

UFC predictions

DC vs Stipe
Nate vs Pettis

Did anyone watch the WLC last week? Lethwei IS the most brutal combat sport, hands down.

1 Like

Just watched some highlights :grinning: savage :joy:

1 Like

@Mephistopheles

Getting ready to watch Eva Whalstrom defend her belt as the main event on Roy Jones Junior Boxing.

It’s a replay from 2 weeks ago. Just getting around to watching it.

That was a great fight. I agreed with the judges decision. It was a draw.

Just watched the highlights this morning , welcome back Diaz :muscle:

1 Like

Stockton 209 motherfucker! :fist_left:

1 Like

Love it :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Just looking forward now to Diaz vs tappy mctapper 3 :muscle::muscle:

I thought she looked great. I don’t think she was ready for the pressure fighter she faced. Past her prime? She’s at the age where she should be peak of prime. What she needs to do (IMO) is transition from “stand and trade” to cagey counter-puncher, and she’ll hold that belt for a bit longer. Her loss it seems was when she tried to move up in weight, correct?

With the right coaching and training, she can expect to fight until her mid-40’s. She just needs to change her style to suit where she is in life. That’s how fighters like Paccio, Foreman, and others continued to fight long after conventional thinking argued for retirement.

Who’s going to be training with current World Lethwei Champ Dave Leduc in a couple months?

This guy. Me. I am stoked!

1 Like

@Yoda-Stevie @Mike_Gee @NateRC @Mephistopheles

Or any other fans?

Did people see Adesanya beat Whittaker via KO? I wasn’t expecting that, thought Rob would demolish the cocky little shit :thinking: