Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

Oh thank you! Adding to my bookmarks.

:pray: Namaste

1 Like

https://insig.ht/qryoJzZvXEb

2 Likes

Listening to this ~ this morning. I see the need to let go of having a fix it mentality area in some areas of life as the serenity prayer says … the alcoholic ego need to control still lingers … but I need to let go and let nature and it’s process take the wheel for a little while ~ glide ~ be here now.

https://insig.ht/6zHCGEDAXEb

1 Like

1 Like

Saw this lady on your other thread. I liked her.
Thought I’d try this one in the morning. I hope that’s ok? She does want me to get in touch with my feminine self or some shit :laughing: Nice way to start the morning. We’re stronger together even if I’m not a girl. Well sometimes :joy:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hi Eric!! Just checking back here after a bit of a traffic mishap so I really loved this pain to peace Medi, so appropriate for me atm.
Still sober here from beer and spirits lost track must be 2+ years and not going back anytime soon…
Thx for your giving nature Eric…
-Owen
:parrot::parrot::parrot::heart::heart::heart::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Nice to see you checking in Owen. Glad you’re still fighting the good fight.

What a wonderful compliment. Thank you. Made my night. I’ll look for you on the gratitude thread if you got some to share :wink:

This was the first time I did this one. I enjoyed it a lot too.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

treated myself to a new cushion

4 Likes

Pretty!!!
How does it feel?

1 Like

It feels wonderful. I just had a seat for the first time with this. Howzit Stel-zilla? :grin:

3 Likes

After my 40 minute practice this early morning I completed Day 1 of this 7 day challenge. It was really good for me. I don’t know where my chronic pain has flown to but it’s somehow no longer apparent. Please join me with davidji. :pray:

1 Like

2 Likes

I really love this ladies voice. Thought I’d try this one this morning.

1 Like

Me too, i get lost in her meditations. Her poetry is magic.

1 Like

Did this one this morning. A little longer than I wanted. But I liked her voice too. It was a little more work than I wanted this morning. I certainly feel better. Always feel better after.

I’m trying to make myself start my day with a morning meditation. Like I have to force myself. And the beginning of this was perfect. Like she knew :pray:t2:

2 Likes