Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

https://insig.ht/f6CmiRbZ5wb

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ram Dass

6 Likes

This was the best.

I can’t wait to do it again tomorrow and my “intention,” is to do it many mornings. Thank you Billy.

My only problem is…… when I try a new one recommended by y’all I feel like. I got to critique it. I know I don’t. But I still couldn’t get you out of my head. Thanks for the recommendation. Nice voice. No work. And the sun hitting my face in the morning brought me back to South Padre Island, Texas, when we use to live there. Just across the bay from ya.
Have a wonderful sober day my friend.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

5 Likes

I’m so happy you liked it. I was thinking this morning about how TS is my favorite “group” I have 3,lol. Still haven’t found Al-anon I like. Tried a virtual,ng,bunch of whiny the pooh old women. I forgot to try yesterday,a meeting nearby in a nice park. :upside_down_face: Anyway I like this thread I hadn’t seen until a few days ago. So many threads on TS. Have a great weekend dude… You’re an inspiration. Grateful to know you.

2 Likes

Thanks.
Appreciate you too.
I started this awhile back. I’ll step in my own, “should” and say I should use it more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I didn’t think it appropriate to call it Al-Anon but that was my idea. I think there’s so good stuff on there.
Have a good rest of your day.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I also did this meditation in the morning at the ocean before yoga. It was perfect and very powerful. It was still dark outside due to the time and the crappy weather but as I had my eyes closed and I was feeling the warmth of the sun’s rays on me it became so bright in my environment. I had to really hold myself back from opening my eyes because it just kept getting brighter and brighter as if someone was holding a flashlight in my face. They weren’t though it was just my own light shining brightly. Great meditation Billy ty, :sparkles: :pray: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Did this again.

It was good. But when it mentioned bringing on the day or whatever I realized I was ready to bring on the day as a “Battle.”

I’m so tired of battling this fucking disease.
I just want to surrender.

So I found this 3 minutes and cried for half of it.

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Can one over do it on the meditation?
Asking for a friend?

4 Likes

Think ill give this one a try also! Thanks for the recommendation @Dazercat and @Soberbilly!!

4 Likes

I love this one Dana. I have my phone next to my bed so I let myself be guided bfore I even get out of bed. I think you’ll like it. :pray: Namaste

4 Likes

Just did this one again. That’s 4 today. :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:It put me right out when I did it the first time. :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: Guess I needed it. I Woke up and did it again and listened to, and enjoyed, the whole thing. :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:. I loved his soft gentle voice and the piano in the background. Beautiful

3 Likes

You can’t overdo it on the meditation. It’s what your body’s telling you you need. Relaxation and peace is always good. It helps the body heal and be strong to take on what it needs to do.
Editing to add take on every day things.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Did both of these again this morning.
Found myself on a beach in Hawaii :desert_island: :ocean: and I didn’t want to leave.

1 Like

Starting the day with a Gratitude meditation.

I might be late to the home group today. :blush:

I started my day sending all my energy to my girlfriend. Its all I can think of to do. :broken_heart:

https://insig.ht/skmJI9aBcxb

2 Likes

Today I did another meditation recommended by @Dazercat

I LOVE this! Its short but so powerful. I cried, I smiled, i felt peace. It was beautiful!
I am going to be doing this one every morning from now on :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool.
Sometimes I put that on after my morning meditation since it’s only 3 minutes.
Happy you like it.

2 Likes