Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

I tell people that I am a vegan once-removed.

1 Like

Dude this chick is playing live in our town soon and everybody is having conniption fits over it.

1 Like

She brightens up my day lol

1 Like

Bhad bhabie? Bleleleb. She is pretty legit, man.

My girlfriend used to pick up where that chick is from and said it’s a legit hood

1 Like

Playing what? A fool? A lousy example to young people? A symptom of the intellectual decline of our society as a whole?

2 Likes

From Wikipedia:

"Bregoli and her mother sued three companies for “infringing her intellectual property rights” by using her signature catchphrase without consent. She also threatened to sue Walmart for using her catchphrase on T-shirts.[13] She was also nominated for a 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards in the “Trending” category based on the catchphrase.[14]

Following her appearance on Dr. Phil, Bregoli spent time on a Utah ranch for troubled teens. She was later arrested and pleaded guilty to charges of grand theft, marijuana possession, and filing a false police report for which she was sentenced to five years’ probation in July 2017,[15] but it ended earlier, in March 2018, after hiring a new lawyer.[16]

In February 2017, Bregoli’s mother Barbara Ann became involved in a fight with a female airline passenger, who accused her of taking too long to put her belongings in an overhead bin. Bregoli then punched the passenger in the face and was removed from the flight. Bregoli, her mother and the victim were later banned from Spirit Airlines for life.[17] In the same month, Bregoli got involved in a brawl outside a bar.[18]"

If you model bad behavior, and reward bad behavior, it is not surprising when it begets more bad behavior.

She was a year older than my daughter is now, when she appeared on Dr. Phil. She’s 15 years old now. Don’t know what the future holds for this girl, but one things for certain:

No song of her’s while ever echo within the walls of my castle. I don’t care how talented, or “legit” she is.

2 Likes

Yoda fixin to drop that :fire::fire::fire: mixtape and take all these clowns out. Lil Yachty better watch out WOOOOEEEE!!!

2 Likes

You know he doesn’t have the slightest clue who little yatchy is right?

2 Likes

The last rap song I liked began with “Stop. Collaborate and listen”, sung by a doofus who is now an interior designer.

Old school.

Yoda-Stevie.

OG. That’s me.

Given stern looks to the Cash me Hoodsie

Wannbe punks getten nuthin but a yawn

know whats good get the f@%k off my lawn.

8 Likes

Run it up, mhm
I finally realized why Yoda so grumpy’
Yoda’s lawn ain’t gettin’ mowed, man
Cause when Yoda ain’t gettin’ the lawn mowed, you know what I’m sayin’, like
You know what I’m sayin’, stressed out, you know what I’m sayin’
Yoda be stressed out when the lawn ain’t mowed
Goat stressless over here, Goat’s lawn is mowed
Yup, aye, yup, aye, yup, aye
Yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh
Yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, aye, yuh, yuh yuh
Yuh, yuh, yuh, damn, yuh, okay, yuh
Yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh
Yoda, Goat, Yoda, Goat

And that mower won’t go fast (slow)
And that mower don’t go zoom (slow)
Yoda’s mower got a bum wheel, (how does it feel)
took that mower to the shop (said it wouldn’t stop)
Now Yoda has to use a scythe (scythe),
Now Yoda has to use a scythe (scythe)
Try to take one of Yoda’s gloves (gloves),
All you gon’ hear is a boom (boom)
Boom! Boom!
Boom! Boom! (Yoda)
Boom! Boom!
Boom! Boom! (Goat)

7 Likes

YodaGoat

12 Likes

@Yoda-Stevie @DowntroddenGoat
:rofl:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Holy shit, Goat.

3 Likes

I’m fully being sarcastic when I speak well her. She is an idiot.

8 Likes

5 Likes

11 Likes

Stevie gon get caught up in a rap battle with Lil Fetus…

2 Likes