Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

Pretty sure my arm almost got broken every day playing that game. I miss red rover!!

1 Like

Me too. It could get brutal.

Ain’t it the truth!

1 Like

That is like a burning clown: sad, but funny

2 Likes

As cuffing season is apon us fellaz … You WILL loose that hoodie she borrows…

7 Likes

Heard cuffing season for 1st time on radio today.
Now a 2nd time … :coffin:

2 Likes

:point_up: Had to google this. Surprised I’ve never heard it.

1 Like

Empire… . .

1 Like

2dae949

9 Likes

@Eke and @SweetTea the first time I saw it was back around February and this was my introduction. :joy::joy:

Edit: u both prob know what it means, but in case u dont: thot = that ho over there

5 Likes

:rofl: Reminds me of the rumors that swirled around mono drifting about in high school.

(And @Jante76, that went totally over my head. :thinking: )

Sorry, i responded to a few day old one.
The 588-2300 is a well known carpet store around the Chicagoland area
They always ended the commercials with the number 588-2300 empire

3 Likes

OMG! Yes, you nailed it! Dammit.

Sorry, delayed reaction. :rofl:

Lmao, it wasnt just chicago dude…I’m glad to know I wasnt the only one drunk at 2 am trying to watch TV and ended up with that fuckin jingle stuck in my head for eternity…

4 Likes

Wait, where else did this broadcast?

I’ve gotten generous doses of it in NC and Maryland…dropped the cable when I moved to Va a few months ago so I dont know if it plays there if it still plays at all, but in the middle of the night it used to run at least once every commercial block

1 Like

Not nearly as bad as the 1-877-KARS4KIDS jingle. It should be banned by UN treaty. That 3-chord strum. That annoying kid and doofus guy. Bores into your brain like some parasitic worm, leaving the listener a slack-jawed, drool-dripping idiot.

2 Likes

Dude, thats on every day when all the guys are eating lunch in the shop. The WORST!!!

1 Like

Ahhhh, i thought it was just local to here. Glad you experienced it too :wink:

2 Likes

Just another reason why I only listen to podcasts. I don’t need to be lobotomized by a radio commercial, or to want to swerve into oncoming traffic to make the bad people stop singing.

2 Likes