Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

11 Likes

14 Likes

9 Likes

15 Likes

Boy I felt this one the last month. So true. Thank you.

4 Likes

11 Likes

I must have referenced The Body Keeps The Score 5 times this week!! Learning a lot about that this year.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Finding the energy to wish people well will give you space to heal.

13 Likes

I struggle with all this for sure. Good reminders.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes. I told someone once that I would go for days or weeks without shaving so I didn’t have to see myself in the mirror. I was pretty surprised to find this man went through something similar.

8 Likes

I love his song Man in the Mirror but this doesn’t surprise me. I used to stare into my own eyes when I was drinking trying to figure out who I was. Now I know. I’m a sober, flawed and striving human who is just starting to really like herself. I just added some MJ to my playlist today. Happy sober day to you @DryIn785.

5 Likes

12 Likes

The only way out is through.

12 Likes

Thank you! I personally was never a big fan of MJ, but having found that I do see him differently and think about his life differently. As for myself, I’m still having trouble with the mirror, even sober. :slightly_frowning_face: Have a great sober evening!

2 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

This has always been one of my faves! And “you are what you do, not what you say you’ll do”

2 Likes

16 Likes