Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

I’m 2 years 1 month and am feeling exactly the same way. I’m so grateful you’ve written about it here as it helps a lot to read your experience and the comments. Thank you for sharing. I have no words of wisdom, just gratitude for reading your post. The only thing I know is I’m going to stay on the sober side and continue to learn how to live life on life’s terms. It’s not easy.

7 Likes

12 Likes

:rofl::rofl::100::100: perfection

I really needed to hear this message today! Feeling very out of sorts, confused, alienated, not trusting my own thoughts/feelings. My anchor is sobriety! I’m still on the right path. Thank you :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

know the feeling. I was reading down the feed and it got me to write what i was currently going through and not hold back this morning. Not easy Being vulnerable. I’ve realized through my 2 years of sobriety that being vulnerable is apart of the process helps you get to the core of some issues you maybe having and also helps when speaking with a significant other or family member. My hardest part is telling myself “you’re not dumb for speaking about your feelings” as long as it’s in a positive way. and also constructive to what you’re trying to work through. I hope your days get brighter soon. It’s been a rough week over here hard to concentrate on anything.

7 Likes

Here’s to brighter days and support on the not so bright. Thanks again for your share.

14 Likes

I love that one…and the colors as well!!

2 Likes

Can’t remember if I posted these already.

14 Likes

Hey I know a great place to do therapy. Well if you have insurance through employment it will help out on covering the costs but if you don’t it’s still great price per session without insurance benefits it’s 90$ a session. But it’s online and like over video zoom kinda thing it’s called “SONDERMIND” YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!! It’s great I’ve been doing it for about two months now and my therapist name is Sarah Jain she’s great she does all kinds of therapy as well. Lmk if you would like to do it I can get a referral and she can actually send you a link for invite.

1 Like

9 Likes

12 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

10 Likes

Saw this the other day and it made me giggle. Definitely something I relate to! But nice to laugh about it. Also love the account name.

13 Likes

This reminds me of being with my daughter during her labor…I kept thinking, dear lord, where is the adult to help us through…then I realized, it was me and we were screwed! :flushed:
Eventually I gathered myself together and calmed TF down…but it was a big moment.

5 Likes

Thank you :hugs::two_hearts:

1 Like

6 Likes

I know the whole body positivity movement is for women but someone posted this and thought I’d share.

9 Likes

6 Likes