Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

I love that one…and the colors as well!!

2 Likes

Can’t remember if I posted these already.

14 Likes

Hey I know a great place to do therapy. Well if you have insurance through employment it will help out on covering the costs but if you don’t it’s still great price per session without insurance benefits it’s 90$ a session. But it’s online and like over video zoom kinda thing it’s called “SONDERMIND” YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!! It’s great I’ve been doing it for about two months now and my therapist name is Sarah Jain she’s great she does all kinds of therapy as well. Lmk if you would like to do it I can get a referral and she can actually send you a link for invite.

1 Like

9 Likes

12 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

10 Likes

Saw this the other day and it made me giggle. Definitely something I relate to! But nice to laugh about it. Also love the account name.

13 Likes

This reminds me of being with my daughter during her labor…I kept thinking, dear lord, where is the adult to help us through…then I realized, it was me and we were screwed! :flushed:
Eventually I gathered myself together and calmed TF down…but it was a big moment.

5 Likes

Thank you :hugs::two_hearts:

1 Like

6 Likes

I know the whole body positivity movement is for women but someone posted this and thought I’d share.

9 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes