Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

6 Likes

Aww shucks. :blush: You too @anon42928441! Thanks for the positivity. :bouquet::heart:

1 Like

Absolutely!

6 Likes

I have many days like this, and they are hard.

15 Likes

5 Likes

This is me. A world of my own no function no emotion, I have to fight to function and force myself to do things I even love.

2 Likes

3 Likes

No. I never think this. :joy:

4 Likes

I understand that. Thereā€™s no rhyme or reason to it. I find myself pouring over brain science, trying to find ways to help myself. I always end up back in the same place, just giving myself time. I know by now that Iā€™m eventually able to come up for air again.

2 Likes

One of the things that has been helping a bit, my Vitamin D was low which can affect depression, it wasnā€™t a super cure but I seen a little benefit from it

4 Likes

I think you posted in the wrong meme thread lol

1 Like

Pretty sure thatā€™s a mental health issue. :joy:

2 Likes

Same hereā€¦ Vitamin D was extremely low, and Iā€™ve been on an elevated dose for a while. I did notice it in the beginning, though, so things could be worse. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I posted it here purposefully. It was suggested I post it in the other thread also. I posted it here purposefully because, to me, itā€™s something that needs consideration and thought.

1 Like

I apologize for making light of it, Alisa. :yellow_heart: I do understand this, because my husband is very left-brained, logical, and intelligent in ways Iā€™m not. Thereā€™s usually an undercurrent of condescension about him that I donā€™t tolerate quietly. He used to make me feel pretty worthless, but I point out his behavior now. Weā€™ve had some really good conversations about it, but ultimately it seems to be ingrained in him. So Iā€™ve definitely worked on how I respond to him.

2 Likes

This is so rough. I never get really enthusiastic about anything, and I donā€™t enjoy things that should make me happy. Itā€™s hard to explain to normies. :frowning:

1 Like

I hear you. I love the times Iā€™m feeling happy and enthusiastic about something. I try to hold on to it as long as I can, and itā€™s always so strange when that feeling comes to an abrupt haltā€¦ no warning, no reason, I just shut down. We have to keep on keeping on for those times, though. Weā€™re worth it. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Yes, I know exactly how it is; my brain will be like, ā€œI hope you enjoyed that molecule of serotonin, cuz itā€™s gonna wear off right aboutā€¦ now.ā€
And just like that, Iā€™m moping again!

2 Likes

6 Likes