Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

10 Likes

8 Likes

Thank you. :people_hugging: I had Wintering in my cart, but hadn’t checked out (haha), will purchase now.

As Pema says…

“Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again.”

:heart: be well

8 Likes

There’s this thing I heard long ago but I dont remember from who. It was “A flame burns the brightest in the darkness”. You’re strong and you got this, even if youre faced with trials.
As my favorite saying says, “You must stay determined. Do not give up your hopes.” @SassyRocks

5 Likes

I literally had to firm boundary my Mom 4 times today. Nevertheless, she persisted. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I send you hugs and good vibes. With so much going on I suppose you might feel exhausted and overwhelmed sometimes. For this moments here are more hugs :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::sunflower: Hopefully life calms soon for you and your family :pray:

4 Likes

13 Likes

More tests. God will give you more tests. But I like to say, God won’t bring you to something he wont see you through.
Stay blessed :dizzy:

5 Likes

4 Likes

This is a helpful list…

11 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks, exactly were I’m at the moment :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

A good ol boy once told me, “It’s hard to fly like an eagle :eagle: surrounded by turkeys :turkey: :turkey:”

8 Likes

Super helpful. Thank you ! :sunflower:

1 Like

We all have our own battles for sure. Some little, some big. All meaningful.

We do, friend, we definitely do.

Yes, that’s it right there.

Hope today was a good day. :heart:

4 Likes

Where I’ve been vs. where I’m going

8 Likes

14 Likes

This is a fantastic article, I hope you can read it…they sometimes have a paywall. Especially has meaning for @Dazercat, who sprinkles gratitude everywhere. :heart:

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2021/08/tragic-optimism-opposite-toxic-positivity/619786/

8 Likes

9 Likes

Working on this one a lot…maybe getting it finally…a little.

2 Likes