Metal Thread

RIP Dave. Was luckily enough to see them live. My white shirt wore all of the celebrity sacrifices that night lol

1 Like

uhh throw back? mhmm! I heard it on XM radio today and turned it all the way up so I had to share :yum:

1 Like

Yea I have a couple of mine saved. The first GWAR show I saw was the Beyond Hell tour. I saw them like 5 times before Dave died. Of course the year I finally got to go to the GWARBQ was the year that he died. We tried to get there in time to see the Viking funeral they had on Friday night for him but we got stuck in some insane traffic and it took us 2 hours longer than it should have to get there. So we missed it. :confused:

2 Likes

Such a great throwback. This was one of the “gateway songs” that really got me into metal. And Wayne…another great musician lost to his addiction. In those later years I feel like the musical quality went way down…probably because of his drug use.

1 Like

I can’t believe GWAR is still around. My best friend always listened to them. That was in high school. I’m almost 48 now… so they gotta be in their 60s, right? :thinking:

1 Like
1 Like

love this
2 Likes

This song summed up how I felt when I was actively a drunk.

One of my fave ‘go to’s’
2 Likes

head explodes (in a gd way) thank you!!:metal:

Had a feeling u might like that

1 Like

Feelin some type of way today. IDK 🤷 haha

1 Like

1 of my favorite songs of all time.

I’ve been jamming these guys pretty hard today
1 Like

I will look into that right now. On a long walkabout. Really digging archspire, necrophagist and spawn of possession lately

That’s awesome. Erlend caspersen the bass player for spawn of possession is damn good. On the subject of bass players if you happen to play Jared Smith of archspire actually does bass lessons via Skype. I try to fit one or two in a month.

My hands don’t work for that haha. That was a good jam, thrashy old feel to me. Beat changes, time signature whatever the word is, I likey

There from the late 90s. Definitely a lot of beat changes and tempo changes. If your ever looking for something different hit me up on this private messager thing. I’m always looking for something different and unique

The new Portal record Ion is amazing!