Metal Thread

Have a aussie holiday and do the Sydney Melbourne and Brisbane concerts

1 Like

I came here to post a couple aongs by Devin Townsend. Ive only just started learning about him a few days ago and Im glad I did. I havent heard this track but I think its cool someone else is posting his music too.

The ones I came to share are Deadhead and Kingdom. The vocals on both are incredible, but the vocals on deadhead in particular are what I keep coming back for.

1 Like

Deadhead is probably my fave jam by Devin. I like every one of his DTB album’s probably heard them all like 40 times a piece.

Ziltoid the Omniscient is also great, single concept for a whole album. Devin did it all himself.

So far Deadhead us my top favorite. Ive been listening to it over and over and instead of getting tired of it i like it more and more. The whole thing and the vocal, way he screams “You are a sun goddess,”, i had to make it my notification ringtone so I could hear it even more.

I did try Ziltoid The Omniscient and didnt dig it right off the bat, so Im gonna try it again and give the whole album a chance, but I also listened to a little bit of Transcendence and that was amazing. As well as Love? And Detox from Strapping Young Lad. I have a lot more of his catalogue to go through, but i like what Ive heard and seen so far. This is the kind of music that changes a person in a good way

I’ve heard it all, so many time. Bastard and Regulator of Biomech are tasty too

Shitstorm sums up my life when I was a drunk

Sweet ill check out all of these and have more to talk about when I come back.

Loving this bass intro

Good morning
1 Like
3 Likes

RIP Oli

2 Likes

I’m glad you beat me to it. I just found out today. Smh. What is going on in the world of music lately.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m digging that old school sabbath type feel meets that crunchy stoner metal to this one.