Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

There’s no rush though lol

Once its valid, “Let there be pie!” The Reign of Terror most definitely didn’t begin because of pie.

1 Like

My dad told me at age 13 it was ok to be engaged for a very LONG time. When I did get engaged, I heeded that advice! 14 years was a good and long engagement. Divorce is expensive so I’m glad I cancelled that date!

7 Likes

Although dated July 4, 1776, the declaration wasn’t signed until August 2, 1776.

1 Like

Outside the USA they don’t use the term ‘milestone’ to signify an important achievement. Instead, they call it a ‘kilometerstone’

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy: nice!

1 Like

Hehe, get 'im Mandi!

3 Likes

I definitely tried though

Aug. 4th mind blowing random thought of the day: A group of jellyfish is called a “smack.”

4 Likes

Trigger warning for us heroin addicts

6 Likes

Whoa. You are right! Can’t hold my nose and hum. Now whenever I see/hear someone humming, I’m going to have an irresistible urge to pinch their nostrils shut…

2 Likes

That is one cool goat?:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Honolulu is the only city with a rainforest within in boundaries in the world.:palm_tree::hibiscus:

4 Likes

This is a random thought, not fact.

When you fly and are in an exit row, you’re asked if you can perform necessary actions to open those exit doors right?

Well, how the hell does anyone know if they’d be capable of doing so, say if the dang plane dropped from the sky, landed in an ocean, and started filling with water.

Anyway, I’ve always found that question curious. The honest reply, imo from anyone asked, would be… “I dont know. Never done it before. What’s it like?” :thinking:

2 Likes

Give it a try! :joy:

1 Like

Next time I’m asked I’ll say “yea, but last time the door got jammed upon impact. I guess I was still able to open it tho cuz of my adrenaline.” Can u imagine the looks? Bwahahahaha

2 Likes

Ahaha! Oh the looks you would get! I hope I’m on that flight.

1 Like

An octopus has 3 hearts and one stops beating when it swims.

3 Likes

Aug. 5th mind blowing random thought of the day: Every year on August 5th, the Mars Curiosity rover sings “Happy Birthday” to itself.

2 Likes