Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Winner winner!

I was there when they turned plastic into diamonds to demonstrate how they think it happens. (Yes! You can also turn plastic into diamonds! ALCHEMY.) It was easily the most ridiculous, most expensive way one can make microscopic diamond I can imagine.

1 Like

Aug. 2nd mind blowing random thought of the day: In 1889, Queen Margherita Savoy of Italy ordered the very first pizza delivery service.

2 Likes

Ordered the first pizza or first service? (I presume the latter.) God bless her heart either way.

8 Likes

Aug. 3rd mind blowing random thought of the day: The word “astronaut” comes from the Greek words meaning “star” and “sailor.”

3 Likes

@Englishd and @anon37742172 I got one u guys might not know…

Clowns at the circus frequently hit each other in the face with pies because they dont wanna waste perfectly good cakes, pies look better on the floor, and the fact that cake is immensely better is no laughing matter

1 Like

I’ve actually treated real performers before, the act of throwing pie in someone’s face is actually a compliment. It says, I care about you so much that I’m willing to give you an entire pie and allow you to feast on it.

Notice that no one has ever been so generous with cake…

sniffs what’s that smell? Hey whats that steer doin in here?!? He musta got outta his pen, damn thing crapped all over the floor! #fakenews!

Hehe, in order to preserve the sanctity of the thread heres a real one:

Space has a distinct smell astronauts have described it as a mixture of diesel fumes, gunpowder, and barbecue, the aroma is mostly produced by dying stars.

3 Likes

Smarty pants! :wink:

1 Like

Add some race fuel smell to that and burring rubber… i may wanna live in space the rest of my life

2 Likes

How do they smell that?

2 Likes

Lol, that was my first question too, must be one hell of a strong odor…apparently it is strong enough to permeate their suits and they can still smell it when they take them off

1 Like

I was thinking maybe the smell in the airlocks? Maybe the technician who installs the airlocks just loves him some bbq, monster trucks and good ol fashioned musket shooting.

3 Likes

I’m what Willis was talkin’ about…

3 Likes

Well, I mean, there is wedding cake that can be smashed in your face too…lol

1 Like

That is what causes marriage annulments. A pie in the face has only caused deep, lasting friendships.

3 Likes

Just imagine. Paying all that money for a cake and it still sucks. I’m going to have wedding pie

3 Likes

Just skip getting married-saves a lot of money lol

7 Likes

I want my relationship to be valid in the eyes of @DungeonMaster. He does not approve of my out of wedlock hanky panky. :cry:

3 Likes

Awww. That is sweet. And a perfect reason to get married! :joy:

3 Likes