Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

I’m at work and this little critter hopped over to me. I felt like Snow White lol wild animals always approach me, I have no idea why, but I greatly enjoyed my little visitor! :hugs:

8 Likes

I count rabbits on my runs. My record run, I saw 9.

1 Like

Wow, 9?!? When I lived in NC, I’d count deer families…I think I got to 6 or 7 in a herd once and I was terrified because I was stuck on a dead end road haha but, rabbits aren’t going to come charging at us, so I was pleasantly surprised by the company I got :rabbit:

1 Like

I’ve seen all sorts of cool wildlife. Saw a pair of coyotes on a run in the middle of the suburbs one day. That was odd. I run out in the desert, but have yet to see a rattler.

OMG - I do the same thing or I wake myself up by talking in my sleep too loud.

1 Like

I’ve done that with my dog’s toothpaste - chicken mint isn’t too bad actually.:grin:

2 Likes

I hope you don’t get attacked by something :thinking:

I’m more scared of the rattlesnakes than coyotes. Unless one was rabid, I guess…

that’s a good point! I guess watch where you step :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Aug. 14th mind blowing random thought of the day: Mexico City has sunk approx. 32 feet in the last 60 years due to 70% of the water supply that the inhabitants rely on being extracted from the aquifer located beneath the city.

4 Likes

The meaning of opaque is not clear.

6 Likes

6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy.

5 Likes

I prefer self sticking stamps and self sealing envelopes. :nauseated_face: to stamp/envelope licking.

2 Likes

Aug. 15th mind blowing random thought of the day: Steve Jobs named his company Apple in part because he wanted it to appear in the phone book before Atari, his former workplace.

4 Likes

Aug. 16th mind blowing random thought of the day: Eigengrau is the dark gray color seen just before complete darkness, for example, when turning off the lights in a room.

1 Like

This is called a “sploot.”

Anyone else have a pet that regularly sploots? Lol

3 Likes

I do!!! I call him Long Dog and threaten to put him in new pot and make Long Dog Stew. We eat Long Dog soon! Long Dog so good! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Aug. 17th mind blowing random thought of the day: With more than 47,000 square miles counting islands, Alaska has a longer coastline than all other U.S. states combined.

5 Likes

This is great. I love random bits of knowledge that are gained while achieving other tasks. Thanks so much for sharing.

1 Like