Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Now that’s friggin funny!

1 Like

@Andrewjb3810 whoa… slow it down there buddy… you’re accomplishing other tasks?!? I bet you’re an overachiever! lol… I live in Hawaii - the land of many processes to do a singular task. 1st you think about it. Then you look at the tide report app on your phone. Then you think some more. Then you stand up and play with your dog. Then you remember you were supposed to do something- oh ya… the tides…

1 Like

Then you grab your board, and while surfing remember you the task you were supposed to do and you think, maybe tmw…

My brother is a cop, he sent me this s couple months ago…

8 Likes

Thanks for the spoiler alert!!

My passions/career choices are cooking and butchering…multitasking, over achieving, and efficiency are central parts of my life.
Not implying that my whole life is one big “to do”. As cliche as it may sound, I found my passions/purposes so it really doesn’t feel like work a lot of the time. It’s just “my thing”. But I have a LOT of energy naturally, even more in sobriety, so I love challenging myself and learning new things. And both career choices are crafts I can always build on.

1 Like

Aug. 18th mind blowing random thought of the day: Play-Doh was originally invented and used to clean soot off of wallpaper during the 1930s when people burned coal to heat their homes. However, the product became obsolete when vinyl wallpaper and new heating methods were updated, and it was instead sold as a toy.

3 Likes

Some of my clients try to eat play-doh :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Right on. I was just teasin’ on ya Sweets… I’m the same way myself!

Mind blowing random thought:
Hawaii was created by Dwayne Johnson

Aug. 19th mind blowing random thought of the day: There exists 34 large granite egg sculptures lining the coast of Iceland’s Merry Bay in honor of the 34 different species of bird that nest in the area. Each sculpture is the same shape, pattern, and color of the birds’ actual eggs, but the one that represents the official bird, the red-throated diver, was made bigger than the rest.

4 Likes

Aug. 20th mind blowing random thought of the day: It is estimated that approx. 400,000 construction workers died while building the Great Wall of China and were buried within the foundation, which has earned it the moniker as the “longest cemetery in the world.”

Perhaps a more commonly known fact, but mind blowing nevertheless.

5 Likes

Sometimes i feel like pushing the boss in the hole n fillin it with concrete… So very believable😀

2 Likes

Kind of like that, except it would be him pushing you in.

Aug. 21st mind blowing random thought of the day: In Joliet, Illinois, it is illegal for a woman to try on more than 6 dresses at a time in a single store.

2 Likes

Aug. 22nd mind blowing random thought of the day: In 1938, animator Ben “Bugs” Hardaway, who co-directed several Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies shorts, commissioned fellow director and artist Cal Dalton to design a rabbit for an upcoming project. When he finished, the model sheet was labeled “Bugs’ Bunny,” and after the still-nameless character appeared in a few cartoons, producer Leon Schlesinger looked at the old sketches for a name and noticed the caption. Charles Thorson was then hired in 1939 to redesign the rabbit with the name “Bugs Bunny” for a new animated short directed by Chuck Jones, which was officially released in 1940 entitled ‘Elmer’s Candid Camera.’

3 Likes

Beer in Russia was considered a soft drink up until 2011.

The average Russian drinks the equivalent of 32 pints of pure alcohol per year. Imagine that!

1 Like

Glad you survived it lol

1 Like

The typical adult sweater is made from about half a mile to a mile of yarn. :coat:

4 Likes

Aug. 23rd mind blowing random thought of the day: The Cuban boa is the first reptile to have been observed practicing coordinated hunting, in which the species work together as a team in order to improve their odds of catching prey.

1 Like