Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Wow me too. Very interesting

Then they all died of alcoholism :joy:

Sept. 5th mind blowing random thought of the day: Basketball star Shaquille O’Neal is an honorary U.S. marshal and sheriff’s deputy in the state of Georgia.

Sept. 6th mind blowing random thought of the day: On average, a person will have walked more than 74,500 miles in his or her lifetime, which is equivalent to having walked around the world 3 times.

Try losing your license. You get that in 3 weeks

Haha! I was thinking of @CaptAZ and his step counter when I posted this.

The universe is about 13.8 billion years old.
The avarage human lives for about 80 years.

Our lives are litterary a blink of an eye in the grand-scheme of existance and time.

Yet in this minuscule time we find love, hope, knowledge and everything in between.

Pretty amazing

Sept. 7th mind blowing random thought of the day: The human body contains enough carbon to fill approx. 9,000 pencils.

Sept. 8th mind blowing random thought of the day: Bill Clinton is the first president to have won a Grammy Award, when in 2004, he won for his work in narrating the English version of the book ‘Wolf Track.’ He then won again in 2005 for narrating his own autobiography ‘My Life.’

That is weirdly interesting. So crunching the numbers, the typical man also contains about 175 glasses of water.

Anyone thirsty? I forgot my stillsuit.

Edit: Also fascinating to me is weighed in my boxers before and after a 6 mile, 1000’ elevation gain hike, I consistently/temporarily drop 1 lbs. Given that I usually drink about 1L of water on the trail, that means I lose… a kind of crazy amount of water to sweat!

You can imagine the weight I lost during my marathon then!

Getting a jump on Sunday early!

Sept. 9th mind blowing random thought of the day: Lightning hasn’t brought down an airplane since 1963 due to careful engineering, which allows for the electric charge of a lightning bolt to run through the plane and out of it safely.

This is great!! My random fact :

Apples are more effective at waking you up in the morning than coffee.

Wow! That’s bananas…

Yeah, I’ve always heard this, but I wonder why people say it. Ima find out…

Okay, so I guess this was a no brainer. Apples contain about 13 g of Fructose, a sugar that breaks down a lot slower than glucose. There are also lots of vitamins in the peel. The slower release of the sugar and vitamins works as an energy stimulant. In addition, it’s not an artificial chemical released into your body.

Sept. 10th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 21% of identical twin pairs, one child is right handed and the other child is either left handed or ambidextrous.

Isn’t that about the same as non-twins? Maybe not so genetic. :thinking:

I think that the point is that identical twins ought to have identical traits, or at least propensity towards those traits. The fact that such a large percentage of them do not follow the genetic expectancy, is the random wonder.

Mentioning this at the water cooler, a coworker with twins also points out that there are “mirror twins.” It manifests both in handedness and in physical appearance. :open_mouth: