Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Oct. 2nd mind blowing random thought of the day: In Spartanburg, South Carolina, it is considered unlawful to eat watermelon in a cemetery.

1 Like

Yeah, no separate license. It’s assumed you aren’t getting far of you can’t get into gear. :rofl:

Random thought: Light has no shadow🌸

3 Likes

Oct. 3rd mind blowing random thought of the day: Lemurs have the worst vision among primates in the world.

1 Like

Oct. 4th mind blowing random thought of the day: Nomophobia is the fear of being away from one’s cellphone.

2 Likes

I look forward to reading this each day.

1 Like

Glad to hear. Sometimes I wonder if people read it at all, since theres not much discussion, “likes”, or emojis given. As long as people are interested, I’ll keep posting.

10 Likes

I read every day too :raising_hand_woman:t2:‍♀️

1 Like

Thanks, Ashley!

1 Like

I kind of thought my kids might have been the worlds top consumers of that!

1 Like

I need to like more posts. It really is one of my favorite threads on here buddy!!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll keep sharing! :smile:

2 Likes

Oct. 5th mind blowing random thought of the day: In St. Paul, Minnesota, it is against the law to hang men and women’s underwear on the same clothesline together at the same time.

9 Likes

Stumbled on while googling something:

By some estimates, if the salt in the ocean could be removed and spread evenly over the Earth’s land surface it would form a layer more than 500 feet thick, about the height of a 40-story office building.

2 Likes

Oct. 6th mind blowing random thought of the day: In Utah, all birds by law have the right-of-way on any highway within the state.

5 Likes

Driver 1 flips driver 2 the bird and cuts him off. Driver 2 can do nothing about it, but shake his head. Driver 1’s bird had the right of way.

Is that how it works? :rofl:

3 Likes

I think you’ve found Utah’s loophole in its traffic laws!

1 Like

Oct. 7th mind blowing random thought of the day: Mohan Das, commonly known as “Lotan Baba,” is an Indian holy man who promotes peace by rolling his body along the ground wherever he travels, holding the Guinness World Record for longest distance travelled while rolling at 9,846 miles. He also reportedly stood still in one spot for approx. 7 years while undertaking penance, with only grass to sustain himself.

4 Likes

5 Likes

WzhSq42

5 Likes