Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

It’s an acquired taste. It’ll remind you of Chicken.

Sept. 29th mind blowing random thought of the day: After marrying his wife Grace Anna Goodhue, President Calvin Coolidge gave her 52 pairs of socks with holes in them for her to mend. When asked if that was the only reason he married her, Coolidge replied, “No, but it does come in handy.”

Sept. 30th mind blowing random thought of the day: Only 8% of the world’s currency exists in physical form, the rest being in computers.

Oooof. Handy, indeed.

Only 18% of americans know how to drive a manual transmission

I’m one of them thankfully!

Oct. 1st mind blowing random thought of the day: If the largest star in our galaxy were to be placed at the center of the solar system, its surface would extend beyond the orbit of Jupiter.

HIIT classes are good for you, but you don’t feel so good during them or straight after them :disappointed_relieved:

Mind blowing

Really? Do you have to have a separate licence? We have separate license in the UK if you can only drive auto

No just different License classed for different and bigger wieght vehicles only

Oct. 2nd mind blowing random thought of the day: In Spartanburg, South Carolina, it is considered unlawful to eat watermelon in a cemetery.

Yeah, no separate license. It’s assumed you aren’t getting far of you can’t get into gear. :rofl:

Random thought: Light has no shadow🌸

Oct. 3rd mind blowing random thought of the day: Lemurs have the worst vision among primates in the world.

Oct. 4th mind blowing random thought of the day: Nomophobia is the fear of being away from one’s cellphone.

I look forward to reading this each day.

Glad to hear. Sometimes I wonder if people read it at all, since theres not much discussion, “likes”, or emojis given. As long as people are interested, I’ll keep posting.

I read every day too :raising_hand_woman:t2:‍♀️

Thanks, Ashley!

Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese than any other nation in the world.