Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Omg I’d love to learn to play!!!

I’ve played that over Facebook Messenger before. It went decently. I’d like to join in on that, but I likely won’t be around until sometime mid october. Taking a social media break.

Oct. 8th mind blowing random thought of the day: The peanut is neither a pea nor a nut.

This made me giggle. Lol thank you.

It’s a legume like peas but anyone can ask uncle Google of course if curious.

Seems like it should be the fear of losing your phobia. :crazy_face: Edit: I don’t know what I did, but I think I responded to a really old random thought post here. Nomophobia, the fear of not having you cell phone. Ah well…

Oct. 9th mind blowing random thought of the day: Butterflies taste with their feet.

Oct. 10th mind blowing random thought of the day: Approximately 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.

Do they attack? lol

That’s scary. People take their life in their hands Everytime they use one! :grin:

Googling this one gets a hit on Wikipedia. A snake once attacked. :open_mouth: It’s a harrowing tale.

Oct. 11th mind blowing random thought of the day: Some cats are allergic to humans.

Oct. 12th mind blowing random thought of the day: 315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were mispelled.

What??!? That’s crazy.

Oct. 13th mind blowing random thought of the day: This one is courtesy a friend from years ago who was studying chemistry & perfumology. The floral scent in some perfumes comes from trace amounts of ground up used tires. Recycling at its finest. :face_with_monocle:

Oct. 14th mind blowing random thought of the day: Mars is the only known planet to be solely inhabited by functioning robots.

Eu de burnt rubber :rofl:

Sharks can be introverts or extroverts

@Eke I am waiting!! Gotta know the fact of the day :nerd_face:

Oct. 15th mind blowing random thought of the day: The cheesecake is classified as a torte, being made with little to no flour and occasionally, but not always, prepared with multiple layers. A cake.