Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

I love it when you call me by my pet name :slight_smile:

Hahahaha. Thanks for lightning up my day

You’re welcome. I wanted to bring you the Sun back on my last mission to brighten up every day of your life… But we went at night so I couldnt find it :frowning:

download_20181029_135624

Pick up line? Over an Ancient astronaut? Take your yellowncard back!

I don’t know what he means exactly, but he may be protecting the women who get unsolicited advances. And a sobriety forum is really not to pick anyone up. It has to remain a safe space.

That being said, I was not bothered by your comment. My voice matters here in this situation, so be at peace, I knew this was no attempt to pick me up!

Continue your journey AA! :wink:

Excellent. As we were.
:slight_smile:

Nov. 19th mind blowing random thought of the day: The t-shirt was originally invented in 1898 to be used as an undergarment, but was quickly adopted by miners and stevedores as convenient clothing for working in hot environments. Sometime during the Spanish-American War from 1898 to 1913, the U.S. Navy began issuing cotton undershirts with crew necks and short sleeves for sailors to wear underneath their uniforms, and in 1904, the Cooper Underwear Company began advertising their version of the product at men who were single and possessed no sewing skills. Finally, in 1951, t-shirts became popular among teens and young adults after actor Marlon Brando wore one in the film ‘A Streetcar Named Desire,’ giving them the status as fashionable stand-alone outerwear.

Nov. 20th mind blowing random thought of the day: All motorists in Washington state are required by law to carry an anchor while riding their bike to be used as an emergency brake.

Well shit! That would make for a bit harder of a ride.

And those emergency stops too! Imagine a rocket launcher and you’re the missile.

Nov. 21st mind blowing random thought of the day: William Howard Taft is the only president to have later become a chief justice of the Supreme Court.

@rmgrimmer Motorists on bikes? You mean bikers? Anchors? I’m really confused by this post. How could this be for real?

There are lots of ridiculous laws in every state that have somehow squeaked by. For example, it is illegal in Alabama to house more than 29 alligators. Why? Someone must have gotten eaten or something.

It’s always the 30th alligator that gets you, man. You think you can take 'em all, but nope.

But 29? You’re fine

One of my favorites: I heard in the state of Michigan, it’s against the law to transport an ice cream cone in your pocket…:thinking::smile:

How dare someone do something like that! The gall!

Nov. 22nd mind blowing random thought of the day: ‘Shemomedjamo’ is a Gregorian word used to describe the feeling of being full, but wanting to continue eating because the food is so delicious, literally translating to mean “I accidentally ate the whole thing.”

Synonym: LuluJo