Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Nov. 23rd mind blowing random thought of the day: A “galactophagist” is someone who can regularly drink milk without suffering from the negative effects of lactose intolerance, which describes only about 25% of the world’s population.

When did the color pink get associated with alcohol? When I’m drinking I get pink elephants and when I’m sober I have pink clouds.

I think pink elephants refers to an infamous scene in the movie Dumbo

Did you know, according to Federal law, cat food must be human-edible?
No, I don’t know why.:astonished::nauseated_face:

Because poor people were consuming pet food so it has to be edible by humans by law.

Whose federal law? USA?

I am sorry. I was wrong. I have read about it years ago but now a quick research says that it doesn’t have to be human grade. My mistake.

No youre not wrong. Pet food in the UK has to be fit for human consumption.

Nov. 24th mind blowing random thought of the day: Over half of NASA employees are reportedly dyslexic, hired for their superb problem solving skills and 3D spatial awareness.

Nov. 25th mind blowing random thought of the day: Citizens of Norway are only required to pay 50% of their normal tax rates during the month of November so that they are able to save more money for Christmas shopping.

Silencers are illegal because they effect the ballistic results.

Nov. 26th mind blowing random thought of the day: Human hair contains traces of gold.

Love her!!!

Nov. 27th mind blowing random thought of the day: Drivers of London black cabs must first pass a test known as the “Knowledge of London,” a multi-sequence, oral exam requiring memorization of all 25,000 street names, landmarks, and points of interest in a 6 mile radius from London’s center.

Nov. 28th mind blowing random thought of the day: The Nine Inch Nails 1994 rock album ‘The Downward Spiral’ was recorded in the same house where actress Sharon Tate was murdered by the cult followers of Charles Manson.

Nov. 29th mind blowing random thought of the day: The website www.PlaneCrashInfo.com has a variety of transcripts and MP3 recordings of the last words spoken before pilots and passengers crashed to their deaths in airplane accidents. Created for investigative purposes, the information and sound bites are readily available to the public.

Nov. 30th mind blowing random thought of the day: James Buchanan is the only U.S. president to have never married, and his niece Harriet Rebecca Lane Johnston served as First Lady during his administration from 1857 to 1861.

Dec. 1st mind blowing random thought of the day: Achondroplasiaphobia is the fear of midgets or dwarves.

What is the fear of both?

Midget happens to be a term that refers to a dwarf. Its fallen out of favor though and is now considered offensive. A dwarf is typically classified as any adult under 147 cm. That being said, a “true” dwarf suffers from a condition known as Achondroplasia.